Wife Might Kill Me!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by trhland, Mar 16, 2008.

1. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Kill a strong word. Maybe devoice but I think your life is save for now.

2. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

You might get away with it if you order some goodies for her from Sephora.com worth the same amount as the wax.:thumb:

3. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

:shead:Did you try your Souveran yet?? Sheesh:) You "may" not need the $200 wax:shrug:

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

remeber its easier to ask forgiveness......

5. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Sounds more like diamonds will be required to me.

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

you dont know my wife she'll stab my ass!!!!!

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

yes i did thanks to carlos for sending me some to try . and yes its awesome and i cant believe any other wax will be better . but as our hobby useing different waxes keeps it interesting.

8. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

I think P1et has the right idea. Do a couple of cars (family, friends, neighbors whatever) to make a little extra cash on the side and now you have money for your obsession. Kind of like a business expense.

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

good idea but ill pass the last time i did that it was a mini van i detailed. and it looked worse then tonyas car shes currently doing. it took me 9 hours to detail it. and it still looked like shit:shead::lol:

10. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

It came out worst than how you got it...LOL. Was this the owners reaction :thud: ? Thats why I haven't done any cars other than my own. Its one thing to experiment on our own cars, its another to ruing other peoples I guess.

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

it looked a little better and the owner was happy belive it or not. but just to much work , i dont have that kind of time . im to busy changing diapers:thud:

12. O4COBRA

O4COBRA Birth of a Detailer

I say replace the wife... :)

^ Kidding of course. Maybe go for vintage. Atleast it looks nice and you can put it up in the living room!!

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

if i do that . shell own half my wax collection along with half my cashola:shrug:

14. blucpe

blucpe Birth of a Detailer

i'll be honest i've heard and seen swissvax bos and concorso on some cars on this andother sites and i'm very impressed with them, btw i hear these waxes are the same i don't know if it's true, and actually thought about pulling the trigger and buying bos but i just can't seem to justifie it in my head when there are so many products out there that imho acheive the same results, as before if this is your preference go for it.

15. Calgarydetail

well buy enough wax and there wont be any cashola for her to get half of

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

you dont have to twist my arm:applause:

17. Calgarydetail

well let me talk to your wife, i will explain with these higher end waxes ytou can charge mroe for the detail. that money can be saved to send Samantha to a private school. she will get a better education and then be able to support you when she is rich... so her daughter being sucesfull depends solely on you and this wax:bla2:

18. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i like the way you think...:thumb::thumb:

19. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

hehehe LOL You better not! If you do hit me with a PM or post up your farewell speech. :giggle: She will kick you @ss! LOL hehehe

20. Calgarydetail

well we will just have it film it :applause2: me might as well all enjoy it as much as he will :p: