what did you do for your car today?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by NCZ13, Apr 8, 2008.

1. NCZ13

NCZ13 Birth of a Detailer

hehe here are the pictures
    i tidied up the garage a bit too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    so the top drawer has my white pads that come with the UDM ( i have two because i had to send one back to get fixed so i was sent a complete new UDM)
    [​IMG]
    second drawer has my cutting pads. i just got my AG order, so the new guys are the 5.5 yellow ccs pads you see there, and i also got a 6 pack of orange cutting pads
    [​IMG]
    third drawer has more CCS pads, some applicators, more orange pads
    [​IMG]
    this is my first tool drawer. this drawer has all the socket wrench, and socket related tools
    [​IMG]
    the one below it has an assortment of wrenches and screwdrives and misc tools
    [​IMG]
    waxes and QD drawer. that TW ice stuff is the only thing that doesnt used...
    [​IMG]
    this is the polishes drawer.
    [​IMG]
    Misc detailing chemicals
    [​IMG]
    mostly non detail related misc chemicals. the 3 QD bottles you see are just filled with water
    [​IMG]
    cresent tool set. i use this as my primary tools really. but i have it seperate so i can take it with me when i go to my friends house to work on their cars. that
    [​IMG]
    and finally the drill drawer =)

[​IMG]
    first cabinet is where my UDM sleeps, along with my car wash stuff, and my new menz polishes
    [​IMG]
    they wouldnt fit anywhere in my tool box because the bottles are so big, so i put them here.
    [​IMG]
    the next one over has some stock car parts. and a valve cover tahts awaiting a real hand polishing job...

2. NCZ13

yesterday i put on urethane exhaust hangers, and it didnt do anything to fix my rattles.

today im picking up some seafoam, and some oil, because im pretty sure im burning oil...

3. Showroom Shine

Showroom Shine Birth of a Detailer

I do something to my detail Truck everyday. So today I put some Pinnacle Spray wax on after the Wolfgang Sealant. Looks Wet to me!

4. NCZ13

added some oil (mobil 1 full synthetic high milege 10w30)

seafoamed

smoked out my entire street =)

5. 2000AV6

2000AV6 Virgin Detailer

lol nice i love seafoam, that stuff rocks

6. NCZ13

yeah i had my friend help me out who had no idea what it was or what id did. basically had him hold open the throttle while i fed the seafoam in.

nothings nicer than having an excuse to rev your engine really loud and having beautiful white smoke pour out your exhaust =)

7. NCZ13

cleaned my interior in preperation for saturdays meet =)

basically vacummed and steam cleaned the mats

dash and panels got wiped down with murphys oil soap cut with heavily cut with water. maybe about a 1/20th soap to water

then tried out Megs natural shine protectant. which to my surpise was really nice. left a nice natural clean glossy look w/o being greasy, or being grossly shiney like armor all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

engine bay got wiped down. sprayed it with black magic engine cleaner, let it sit (engine was warm) after 15 minutes, got out some terry cloth towels, dampened with some water from a spray bottle and went to wiping down. i dont like to hose down the engine bay with direct water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

exterior gets done tomorrow.

gonna wash, single pass menz IP, follow by menz FP, seal it up with megs 21, and a coat of gold class if im not to tired...