Victoria is the best bang for the buck out there. ALL their products are wicked, I love the Red Wax and their QD.
I've been using Victoria Concours (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and Collectors oh and I've also used the Deep Cleanse...they all work great. I'm a big fan of Victoria, it's a great wax and in my opinion it's underpriced. The quality behind Victoria products are great and best of all the price is low too, I'd definetly recomend it.
Arek.. I am the biggest fan of Victoria Wax out there. I use it almost everyday and probably order more of it from E Shine than anyone. It goes on easy, it doesnt streak out after multiple coats, and it looks as good as Zymol Concours. Hands Down, Nica was right. Best wax for the money, because its way undervalued. And yes. The Instant Detailer is awesome.