Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Oh great you got it... I checked the Tracking Number and its not been Updated yet... Thanks for the Feedback...

2. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

JLs Detailing was great to deal with! Even included a sample of Majestic Solutions Super Green stuff that I'm anxious to try out. Thank you fellow Steeler fan!

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Finished another trade with er1k. Great guy, and would trade with him again :thumb:

4. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Great experience trading with Denzil and purchasing from matrix_808!

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yep, definitely a great trade with musc! Would gladly trade with again!

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Cooter is crazy! Not only did he hook me up with Supernatural at a price so low I can't advertise it,but he gave me so many freebies that I don't know where to start.Thank you Heath,for fast shipping and just being a great guy. :thumb:

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Had great experiences dealing with SpecC and autobahnshine. Don't be afraid to deal with either of these great guys.

8. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Excellent transactions with both:

er1k
    svpro

Both great communication and easy to deal with!:thumb:

9. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I would like to thank musc (Chad) for seeing a post and I stated that I wanted to try The Lake Country Foam Car Wash Sponge (The Blue One) He pm'd me and offered it to me for free. No questions asked. I would like to thank Chad and tell everyone what he has done and how nice he is...:worship2:

10. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

You're welcome David! Hope the sponge works out for you :thumb:

11. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Had a great trade with Isaac!!!

12. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Had a great experience with RussECU. Bought some pads from him and they were delivered very promptly. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks

13. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Just remembered this thread. Had an amazing trade with Denzil :thumb:

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yep, the trade was definitely worthwhile! Would happily trade again with Isaac!

15. slanguage

Did a trade with Bill (billyblooshoes) this past weekend. met up in person. It was cool to talk detailing with some one else. I dont get to talk to good detailers in person really, so it was a treat. would do business with him again anytime.

16. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Just finished a trade with Brent (matrix_808). Was pretty seemless (gave him the wrong zip code so it took a few days longer :doh: ). But other than that, I got an extra goodie! Can't wait to start using my new wax too ;)

17. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

just did a trade with ( detaildoc ) it was nice and smooth. made the deal sunday and recived the package today. the towels look great very big and very plush, and great uber boars hair brush :headbang::headbang:. A++ looking forward to more trades with him.:gidiup:

18. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked those towels and the brush. :thumb: I just got your stuff today also. Everything was nicely packaged and in excellent condition. Smooth and worry free trade. :thumb::thumb: Definitely A++, would trade again.

19. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Did a trade with supercharged and it went great. If you get the chance to deal with him don't pass up the opportunity.

20. slanguage

Did a trade with PhoTuGo. Went smooooth. Nice guy. Would trade with him again.