Time for another meet guys...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by MadOzodi, Jul 11, 2008.

1. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

How many of us have added Dodo Juice to our collection? Maybe we should do a Dodo detail day.
    Sept 21st and 27th are out for me. October 25th and 31st are out for me.

2. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Since I was off work today to take an exam, I spent the last half of the afternoon doing an ONR wash and inspecting the paint from every single angle possible in today's BEAUTIFUL sunshine.

Unless I need a new contact/glasses prescription, my MS3 doesn't have enough swirls for me to want to polish it, LOL.

I'm all for things outside paint correction; I'm going to have to break out the Meg's WB on the stock wheels soon.

3. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Well, I just added the LPL to my Purple Haze. Shauna, IIRC, you've got just about everything Dodo, right? I can do Sept 20th during the day, but the 27th and 28th are out for me.

How's October 4th/5th for everyone? Well for Jon most importantly? Weekend of Oct 18th I'll be outta town.

4. littlemissGTO

I'm missing a few of their waxes and their clay.

I'm not sure about the weekend of the 4/5th yet. A friend will be in town talking to the GTO club about suspension parts and I'm not sure how long he's going to be in town yet.

5. littlemissGTO

I just found out that October 2nd through 5th I may be in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Gonna go down with some friends to watch some racing and probably be part of the pit crew.

6. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Nice! Don't forget the pics!!!

Hmmmm, we're all too busy it seems.

7. littlemissGTO

I should have taken pictures today. I had no idea just how time consuming it is to put decals on cars. Oh well my handiwork will be broadcast on the web this weekend.

8. MWAUTOPRO

MWAUTOPRO Jedi Nuba

What did you badge up? Knowing you it has to be something pretty crazy.