The Smoke Lounge - For Cigar Lovers

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

last night i had a Romeo Y julieta short churhill, what a wonderfull smoke, cool snooth burning, great flavor. not to how. Way better then the regualar churchhill.

Pirex I would recomend a box of these, i know i am going to.
    and sorry guys to the south it is a cuban stick, athoght i may be orderig a box ;) pm's are great arnt they

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Oh yeah, I have smoked a couple of those. Love them! Were do you buy from? :D

4. Calgarydetail

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Thanks Mike :D

6. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

The RyJ short churchills are a great smoke. I recommend buying them in the 3x5 pack of aluminum tubos. For some reason cigars just seem to age better and have more concentrated flavors in the tubo.

7. Calgarydetail

Its becasue less air gets in.. its similar to aging wines, you want some air, but to much will wreck it... hence the cork.. so when aging cigars you dont want an airtight box or tube, but one that slolwey lets air in so that the cigars age well....theres an artical on cub stogie abou tit. I will ry to find it

8. 1f1fan

Oh I know why...it was more of a statement than a question.

9. Calgarydetail

ohh well then... sorry lol... but i guess someone else can read it....so you can ingnore it lol :catfight::hippie:

10. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I have some CAO Brazilas coming in today. Picked up a CAO CX2 the other day to try. I got my Acid Sampler pack last weekend. (My fiance like the smell of flavored cigars) I like Java cigars. A hint of Chocolate and a smooth smoke to me anyway.

11. 1f1fan

Hehe...just didn't want you to go wasting your time hunting around for that article. :thumb:

Now that I re-read it...it did sound like a question.

:hippie:

12. Calgarydetail

nice haul, how do you like the acid cigars?
    I am on the fence about ordering them,I dont know anyone who has tried them so im curious if they are good....

what are your thoughts?

13. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I will let you know after this weekend. Gonna try one or two. I am not an avid cigar smoker just one maybe two a week. I will let you know which one I have and what my thoughts were. I got the sampler from the link Motorcity posted, it was an auction. I am getting decent deals on the auctions.

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I love those damn smokes.. have you tried them before?

I want to try these soo badly.. very soon here very soon - let us know what you think of them!

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Yes, some decent deals can be found on some of those auctions.. plus they are fun!

16. 1f1fan

I've been enjoying some Upmann Super Coronas and Monte #5's lately. Man I can't wait for some warm weather.

17. MikeyC

MikeyC Two Bucket System Washer

OH MAN! I have been going SO crazy buying cigars and cigar accessories lately. Last week I got a Palio cutter (if you don't have one and you smoke you need one) and a Hydra humidification system. I only setup the Hydra last night. So, I can't really comment on it right now, but so far it works great. I have a 300 cigar humidor and passive humidification just wasn't cutting it.

I got UNBELIEVABLE deals on both these items. By far the lowest prices I could find. If you're thinking of buying either of these things PM me and I'll let you know what I paid and where I bought them.

18. MikeyC

MikeyC Two Bucket System Washer

If you like CigarAuctioneer.com then you should check out CigarBid.com. A much better site IMO. I find it much easier to navigate. Also, less generic Famous "house" brands to wade through to find the good stuff. :D C-bid is run by Cigars International which is a very well respected cigar e-store.

19. 1f1fan

I see C-bid has it's hooks in you Mike! I told a friend of mine about C-bid and he was hooked big time.

20. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Great.. looks like I have yet ANOTHER e-shop to spend my money at...:shakehead: Good thing I am not married there would be some trouble!