The Bay Area / NorCal Thread!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Denzil, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

3. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Anyone want to order something from Ken? I want to order some stuff... but want to make it reasonable for all of us. I'm spending ~$100CAD so I only need $50CAD more so none of us have to pay shipping.

Anyone? :D

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I'll have to check out Ken's store tonight and get back to you Aaron.

5. d00t

Cool. Hey, do you have any dilutable dressings I can buy off you? I'm completely out of Megs HD and don't feel like only getting one thing from Autogeek :p

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I still have quite a bit of Meg's HD if you want to buy a portion of my gallon, haha.

7. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

if you can find an OTC shop called finishmaster, they can order meguiar's pro line stuff for you at a pretty cheap price. i bought 32 oz of m105 and m205 from them for 30 each

8. d00t

Finishmaster is in Pleasanton.. don't know if I wanna go that far... twice. :p

9. d00t

Yes, yes I do.

10. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

bike there!

11. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Sold! Just let me know how much you want and I'll bring some up, meet up in SJ. Also, don't think I really need anything at this point in time from Ken's store.

Haha!

12. d00t

That was a low blow =/

Uhhhh... well. Hm. 64oz if you can? :). That's like $20 'cause a gallon is $40. If not... 32oz will work ($10?) Just text me foo

13. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

twas a joke man!

14. d00t

Oh I know :p

15. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

16. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Aaron, in two days I'll be in your neck of the woods again. Just wanted to shoot this to you. Last week, while having breakfast, this one pulled up then five others right behind him. Apparently your local Ferrari club. This one needed some attention. I spoke to a few of them for a few, nice guys. You likely already know some or all of them?? Shoot me a PM and I will give you the info on how often they come to this place. And, good food as well!!!!

Sorry for the phone pic!!

[​IMG]

17. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Nice, looks like Aaron may have some new clients, haha.

18. d00t

I hope so! :tiptoe:

19. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

hey aaron, where did you buy your Karcher Part A? I've been looking everywhere for it, and pressureparts.com is down.

20. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

Denzil, i sent someone by the handle of orionredwing to you from Autopia.