Supernatural (Iroku) Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Mar 15, 2009.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

^^Hehe, don't forget you just ordered BOS and you prolly wont use it until summer :p

I've always wanted this one but never found a good reason to justify it. As the price keeps lowering, I'm tempted even more and the reasoning is more or less fulfilled. That and I love the container. I've also checked how much for a refill and its like buying another at this GB price. So I don't really mind about it now :)

2. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Well I was just saying saving a little now and possibling hindering bigger purchases may not be the smartest thing. Sure you may save like 30 bucks or whatever but you are spending over 100 which you have saved for another item. The cost benefit for such things doesn't make sense for me when it hinders the purchase of an item that I would use almost every detail (CRspotless). Versus a wax I may use once in a blue moon. These are the things I think about.

I bought BoS on a whim wasn't really thinking. But that is a different circumstance since it isn't readily available in the states. It was one of the bigger purchases I was saving for though so it isn't something I wasn't expecting to buy soon anyways. Versus this where I only kinda wanted it to try out.

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Haha, thats true. However, you know me when I get my mind set on things :p

I'm sure I'll get the full use out of it, I'm a flavor of the month type of guy. The wax I use after a wash/wax usually stays consistent for a whole month for all my cars (you also know how often I wash too :crasy:). Most likely I'll use this one for a couple months since it has that "new" factor in it :)

I would have gotten a CRspotless but I don't have a dark vehicle and I'm fine with the way things are now in my area. If I were in your shoes, however, I would have picked one up quite some time ago. Especially now, where pollen is starting to come upon us, it would prove quite useful if I had a darker vehicle (rinse off every day/night/etc). I don't mind washing since I have metallics so its all good for me :thumb:

4. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Oh I wasn't trying to help you out. I know you are a lost cause LOL. Seriously though wasn't trying to convice you. I was trying to help out Supercharged.

You better give me a sample though if it is good I know who to buy it from. Obsessive Detail FTW!!

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Oops, I thought you were trying to convince me out of it like you used to :lol2:

Sample huh? :thinking: May I get a small bit of BOS in return? :idea: :p. I agree though, Justin ftw :applause:

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I'm trying to think how I can get both...CR Spotless, and SuperNatural Wooden pot...CR spotless - $400 with tax ($370 without), no shipping charge...I hate paying sales tax...

7. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

1. Cyclo + Red Mist + BTBM & 1 Personal Autograph And 1 Wookie hopefully
    2. Jay J
    3. ScottieB
    4. ESF+Large Dodo Sticker (from The Detailer Cafe)
    5. Pektel
    6. eyezack+ 2 Small & 2 Large Dodo Stickers
    7. Old Dogg™ (from The Detailers Cafe)
    8. euroslvt
    9. hwm3 (from The Detailers Cafe)
    10. Rollingrock (The Detailers Cafe)
    11. Bconn587 (Fnsweet.com)
    12. daddykay24
    13. Mike2301 (The Detailers Cafe)
    14. SLICK (Fnsweet.com)+2 Large & 4 Small Stickers
    15. SLICK (Fnsweet.com)
    16. Cooter
    17. cheeseenlo
    18. Duratys. 2 small stickers.

8. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

Ship to another state/ business license./.Find someone you know at Costco with a black card(tax exempt)

9. Jay J

Can I have my tub autographed :p?

10. supercharged

then I'd have to pay to ship it to California...

11. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

is the price any different if 20 buy?

12. Jay J

I think so..he said we'll see so I guess yeah

13. supercharged

count me out of this group buy, I've been putting CR Spotless on hold for the last two years, but this time I wanna get it!!!

14. euroslvt

euroslvt Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I dont mind waiting if people want their pots autographed.
    Ill prolly do the same if you guys decide you want to do that.

15. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

What would be ideal for me would be something like:

"Prepared for <name>" along with the autograph.

but just autographs from PJ and Dom would be cool too.

Hey Justin, think you could ask Dom about the timeline for it?

16. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just placed my order and Dom & PJ are going to sign them on Thursday of this week, they will be shipped out right after. So, it is going to get here a lot quicker than expected!

What I'm going to do is start another thread right now for everyone that wants them personalized with their name. Don't get too crazy because there isn't a whole lot of space to put everything! http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f76/supernatural-autographs-8536.html

17. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I think I'd be down for one of these sometime down the road. Think you'll throw up another group buy for this possibly Justin? :)

18. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I will probably do another group buy later on down the road! :thumb:

19. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear. :worship2:

20. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

So what is the final price on these? 127 shipped?