Scholl Products

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by eShine, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

So what you are saying is that i have won and they will be sent.:headbang:

2. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..not quite my friend..but good try :poke:

I'll anounce the winner on December 17...stay tooned :waiting2:

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Well my friend that is sending me the goodies just sent me an e-mail saying they left on the 28th of November and should be here soon...can't wait...he also refered me to this thread, I thought it was worth sharing:

What was in the box?????? - Autopia Car Detailing Forum

4. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

holding my breath

5. Nica

Nica Banned

You and me both brotha :waiting2: :waiting2: :waiting2:

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I have some coming as well.

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Anyone have any updates?

8. Grouse

Grouse DB Forum Supporter

My contacts say the products are on the way to him. From there he will ship them to Phil and I.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

I'll be using these products tomorrow, I go a vehicle that is only exterior so I'll make an attempt at using these products as much as I need to. You know me and pictures :thumb:

I'll let you know what I think of them as I've heard great things about these products...supposedly it rivals Menzerna :roll: that I have to see for my self :hippie:

10. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Nica, they diffently sound promising from what feedback I am getting. I am in the process of getting my hands on myself. My Maxima would be a perfect car to experiment on, sits outside 24/7 and my daily driver.

11. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Very nice...I hear that a select few were selected in the US for testing. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

12. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

I just got mine. Will post up my impressions ASAP. Very nice packaging

13. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I would like to know also! many new names out already for the new year. Dont know if any of them can touch ol Menzerna though

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I tried these polishes out and I must say they are pretty nice. I don't really like the consistency or the spout, but for performance wise they do quite well. I was using some on Mike's brother's Subie and the paint was quite soft but the polish was finishing pretty clear and without holograms.

15. Rydawg

Rydawg Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I was one of the testers in the US. I think they are ok and work well on softer clears as they break down faster than most. On harder clears, they dusted more than I wanted and flashed off to fast wanting more product to be used.

Compared to Menzerna.... Menzerna wins hands down. Scholl however did a nice job on soft black GM paint though where as Menzerna abrasives are too sharp for certain GM soft black paints.

That's my honest review. If you have Menzerna than stick with it.

I however did wish they sent me the S30+ though.

16. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I have only used the scholl products once, they are good polishes but not great polishes. I thought they were similar to menzera (sorry cant remeber which compares with which) but not quite as good.

I think menzerna still has that edge

17. Rydawg

Rydawg Any Rag Vehicle Washer

S02 - PG
    S17 - SIP
    S40 - 85rd/87mc

18. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I still really like my 1Z HGP....

Waiting to get my Systemone and M105

some people are wax junkies...I just like polishing paint!

19. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Finaly I got my new Scholl pads :D

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice :applause: I was quite pleased with the Scholl pads, not only did they perform well but they have a really cool design on the velcro side :cheerl: