HORRIBLE body shop experience - details inside. 350z ruined. - MY350Z.COM Forums I have NEVER seen any body work this bad before. I thought DA marks left in the paint were bad...that's nothing compared to screws into the frame...
I have seen a lot of things on the internet. It has toughed me up quite a bit. People eating crap don't make me squirm anymore, sex with animals...Childs play. Guys cutting off their wieners? Boring.... BUT... That thread disturbed me.
Like seriously... a ton of shady shops in SoCal. I'd seriously sue that guy to the point where he'd close up shop.
That was on the california mazda club forum too. ive already linked that to several forums im on. he also did a ae86 corolla as well, and fubared that.
yup...as if we didn't have enough kids drifting them into lamp posts..this happens to one of them! Club4AG Forum Topics: Beware of Mike at I-Design walnut, ca
Saw this posted everywhere. I figured it would be a matter of time before its here. Really sad how everything turned out