Picture enhancing, editing in writeups...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dsms, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

I would agree!! Also, there have been a few recently where no real quality befores were posted. Just find it funny when a "Detailer" posts pics of the afters with no clear befores. I mean, regardless of color, good befores are doable. If you can capture correction, you should be capable of capturing defects.

2. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

I saw this myself, I remember seeing one where the color in the reflection of the car was stronger, bolder, and deeper than the color of the object itself. The photos just look fake. Its why I started posting videos of my work, albeit in low resolution, but it says much more than a photo. I can go take a picture of my VR4 which has not been washed in about 4 days and catch the right angle and spot to mkae it look like a flawless finish. In the end I believe that we all get to a point where a photo just can not capture our work. I honestly believe that a still shot will never do perfection justice.

3. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I admit that I'm looking for different things at different times.

During the befores, I want to capture the defects, so I'm looking for the worst angles.

During the afters, I'm looking for the best angles. Never thought about it until now. Huh.