Pic of brandie with new furniture

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Scott's Mobile Detailing, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. Scott's Mobile Detailing

    Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

    got some new furniture for my apt./ studio...used brandie last nite as a test

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Dust2Glory

    Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

    Nice couch..... Don't think white is a good color, stains easy!!!

    And uuuhhhhh... Is that a shag carpet?
     
  3. Mindflux

    Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

    That's not the appropriate position for a cute woman on a couch!
     
  4. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    Love the couch, love the carpet, love the pic!
     
  5. Scott's Mobile Detailing

    Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

    yup shag carpet haha its freakin cooooool
     
  6. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    I bet it's cool to use a hot water exctractor on it!
     
  7. Nica

    Nica Banned

    Man that's impressive, I love the border you put the picture in, looks great :thumb:

    Always enjoy your pictures Scott :cheerl:
     
  8. Scott's Mobile Detailing

    Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

  9. DJ_JonnyV

    DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

    You can't be leaving a bunch of brothers with just one pic, now can you???
     
  10. Scott's Mobile Detailing

    Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

    fineeee hereeee lol

    [​IMG]
     
  11. supercharged

    supercharged DB Forum Supporter

    are you guys dating again???
     
  12. slanguage

    slanguage OD On Detailing

    2nd pic is nice. get her on the shag carpet and shag away.

    good photography work sir!!
     
  13. adriankeith

    adriankeith Birth of a Detailer

    hey scott, great photos as always.. just wondering but would you be willing to share some post processing techniques? I'm going to be photographing for a friend's CD cover. I don't have any lighting equipment so it's going to be all natural lighting but done at around 11pm-midnight or so. It's a fairly well lit place but I think it would really benefit from some post processing. I'll post up some photos when I get back if you could help me out? :) if you don't wish to share your secrets I won't be offended. but I figured I could ask.
     
  14. Scott's Mobile Detailing

    Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

    i would love to help you out...sent me the pics and ill see what i can do buddy :)
     

Share This Page