I thought that i might give a review of some products from a newbie's point of view. On my list are the following products: 1) Chemical Guys Pete's 53'- Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax 2) Poorboy's Trim Restore (16 oz) 3)1Z Einszett Plastic Vinyl Deep Cleaner “Plastik Reiniger” (16.9oz) 4)Optimum Protectant (Leather/Vinyl/Rubber) (17oz) 5)The Dehydrator Drying Towel 6)Tornado Buffing Towel sorry in advance guys no pics.... First i started of with ONR, then the Dehydrator drying towel, i was impressed with the overall size of the towels, although they are not that thick they really absorb water well. Since i just recently performed a full detail on my car i went right to the wax, Pete's 53, it went on easily and spreads nicely, removal was an absolute dream no chalky residue and i doesn't stain the trim ( I purposely went over some trim just to make sure) while i cant speak to it's durability yet, I can tell you the water beads this morning were impressive. Next onto Poor Boys Trim Restorer, while my trim is in good shape my door handles are gray, after i applied it to them they turned a nice dark gray, and made the black trim look awesome, application was a breeze and it doesn't seem to run in the rain either. Next onto the 1Z Einszett Plastic Vinyl Deep Cleaner “Plastik Reiniger” I wanted to use this to clean my leather seats, which were pretty clean already, so after testing the product on an inconspicuous area i sprayed it on the seat and let it dwell for about 1 minute then buffed off, and to my surprise my seat was full of spots ( panicking :yikes: ) so after a minute i re-applied by spraying on the seat and this time i spayed some on the cloth and spread it evenly across the seat and viola, no spots. It seemed to clean pretty well and removal was easy. Next was Optimum Protectant, after cleaning the seats i applied the Optimum, it went on easy let it soak in for a short time and then buffed off, it removed easy but left a slight greasy film that went away in a few minutes ( I assume the leather soaked it up) It left the seats feeling soft and supple as well as a nice leathery smell. Lastly the Tornado buffing towels while initially i was not impressed with the look of them, i did the cd test and they passed so i used them to remove the wax and to my surprise they worked fantastic they removed the product well and they are now probably one of the best I've used so far as well as Justin's ultra premiums (which i really like). I hope this can help other newbs in there decisions as to which products to use.
Nice review! I've used most of the products you reviewed and would agree completely with you on all acounts. Pete's 53 is a real hidden gem in the wax line.