New Toy!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ajnavo61490, Feb 19, 2009.

  1. ajnavo61490

    ajnavo61490 Banned

    As an addition to my pressure washer purchase a few weeks ago, I decided to get rid of the foam gun and upgade to the foam cannon! :headbang:

    CANT WAIT TO USE IT!!! WILL POST MORE PICS/VIDS LATER!!!


    Cocked, Locked, and Ready to ROCK!!! (2oz Meg's HW topped off with water)
    [​IMG]

    Let's see how this mixture works...
     
  2. slanguage

    slanguage OD On Detailing

    cool.

    nice purchase.
     
  3. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    Awesome just awesome. I love mine but I decided to keep my foam gun just incase I can't take me PW with me...:thumb::thumb::thumb:
     
  4. supercharged

    supercharged DB Forum Supporter

    Awesome!!! Let us know how you like it! And let it snow!
     
  5. richy

    richy Guest

    I just got mine today too. Mine came with a much smaller bottle..a trip to Lowes or HD should remedy that.
     
  6. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    Why did you get a smaller bottle? It's not 32 Onces. I've also been using left over spray bottles and empty product bottles
     
  7. ajnavo61490

    ajnavo61490 Banned

    WOW! This thing is purely INSANE!!!

    The mixture I used really worked well... lots of foam and lasted a long time!

    Here's a few pics. Still have to play with the soap dispensing controls and the spray controls but man, what a tool!

    Foam sitting for about 4-5 min.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  8. er1k

    er1k Obsessive Detailer

    Wow I need to get one of those! Anyone know of a good low priced pressure washer?
     
  9. ajnavo61490

    ajnavo61490 Banned

    I got my pressure washer from Amazon.

    It's a Karcher 1800 PSI Electric
     
  10. bryansbestwax

    bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

    ooooooooo I have to get one for my new rig, add that to the list of things to get
     
  11. 911Fanatic

    911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

    Yes you do. If you want insane foam, fill your bottle with straight Poorboys Super Slick and Suds and let 'er rip.:applause2:
     
  12. ajnavo61490

    ajnavo61490 Banned

    That seems expensive! :yikes:
     
  13. supercharged

    supercharged DB Forum Supporter

    or you can use Optimum Soap for this. Even with a foam gun, I have those suds lasting me for over 24 hours in my driveway. You can make fake snow with it!!!
     
  14. michakaveli

    michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

    +1 Optimum wash has some of the best suds/foam I've used so far. DP Extreme Foam is on the same level.

    Some photos of "snow" foam that froze over the following morning after washing my car and spraying the soap solution with my Gilmour and rinsed off with my pressure washer.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  15. MadOzodi

    MadOzodi Nuba Guru

    Tell me you didn't giggle like a schoolgirl when you first saw the massive amount of shaving cream-esque foam billowing out flame-thrower style!!!

    :lol: :applause2: :thumb:
     
  16. Denzil

    Denzil Guest

    So awesome! I still need to purchase my pressure washer, LoL.
     
  17. ajnavo61490

    ajnavo61490 Banned

    I wasn't gonna say anything, but I guess it's an unavoidable symptom of having one of these... :p:
     
  18. eyezack87

    eyezack87 Guest

    Nice! You picked one up. Very good. Hopefully you don't end up like me with over 15 gallons of soap to shoot through it :applause2::applause2:
     

Share This Page