I would get the M3, but would only keep it as long as the warranty lasts. If you want a car that you are gonna keep for a long time, I would say G37 since it gets better mileage and is very reliable, although it is less powerful.
Toyota Avalon! HAHAHAH totally just kidding, i love M3's by my dream bimmer is definitely the M5, seats 4 super comfortably, and according to jeremy Clarkson, is fsater than anything I've ver driven, ever, period. good luck with the M3 though man! i personally would way rather have an M3 than a vette, theres vettes all over the town i live in, though that might not ring true for everyone here...
Man, I am so beat from this truck I am doing its hard for me to pay attention to your smart ass remarks, but a little birdy told me Corey is going with the vette.:
Either way both vehicles would be a blast to own. I've never been a fan of Vett's but after being surrounded by pure Vett power I can understand why people purchase these vehicles. I like there interiors and pictures don't do these vehicles justice, they do have some very nice curves :thumb:
Well I had a long day at the chevy dealer today and like the BMW I am having a real hard time trying to get this car put in my business name. I am really attracted to the vette but looks like whatever option I chose to take it is going to have to be under myself not my company. The corvette is a space gray color which is new for 09. So tomorrow I am waiting on insurance quotes for both cars and then I will make my decision from there. If I go the vette route I am going to buy the car but if I go BMW I will lease because the warranty factor is crucial on a vehicle that so so many gadgets in it. But I will keep you guys informed on the decision and most defentily post up some pictures when I take delivery. Here are some teaser shots of the chevy dealer, it is the highest volume corvette dealer in the US. And here are a few of the one I am working on getting, They are so nuts about the corvettes here that they all have less than 5 miles on them. They come out of the factory in Kentucky onto to the track then on the trailer to ship them out. In the basement of the building they have about another 10 used ones. SO I would say there was a total of about 35 corvettes on the lot. Thats why I am sort of swaying toward the corvette because of this dealer attitudes and the way they treat it as a lifestyle rather than just a car. So this is why it hard for me to get the corvette out of my head.
That looks like a great dealership. I took my vette with 3 miles on it. I even put the gas in it they are suppose to do at the time of the PDI. That is a different color, always good to have something different from the normal black, blue and red. Good luck on whichever car you purchase as long as it is the vette-lol.
Well the Chevy dealer is jerking me around about the getting the lease approved since american cars are hurting so much. I called the BMW dealer and as of now I am set to pick up the M3 saturday at 9:30 am. I am jsut waiting on there final approval as it in with the manager getting the lease agreement approved. It's a shame because I was really becoming attached to the Corvette. But as soon as I see the M3 again I won't have any problems readjusting!!!!
Sorry to hear about the Chevy dealership, still getting a nice car in the end, it was a win/win situation either way you went.
I was waiting on this, but the Vette dealership has till Saturday. I just find it sad they can not get that done for Corey, especially working for a dealership I know almost anything can be done if they want to.
You would think those clowns at GM would figure it out. They are in a major recession and they are giving a client the runaround when trying to purchase one of their products. And they are looking for a government bailout because? Dumbasses!
I am wondering if there is something on Corey's end that is holding it up, not saying there is, but like I said they can get almost anything done. I agree Ken, all dealers should be more than happy to put an ass in every seat. Especially since it is one of the top Vette dealers in the country.
Very strange indeed. You would think that GM would do ANYTHING to move cars right now. Oh well, it's not like the M3 isn't a bad ass car! But then again, I'm biased!
i have a 335 with a dinan tune.. though not a rough as an m3 and not as fast on the track..it is faster on the street.. i have 420ft lbs of tq.. for a 2k tune with a 4 yr 50k bmw matching warranty. and if you love the new dct trans this spring it is becoming available on the 335 as well. don't buy a g37..you will lose money.. the bmw holds it's value better if you plan on buying the car back at the end of the lease.. my 335 has 17400 miles on her and has only had a faulty bulb holder and some tape come down in front of the idrive.. they fixed it by replacing the idrive.. crazy but bmw doesn't do stuff half assed.. best car i have ever owned.. i might go for an m3 in a year..but i might just trade my 335 in for a new one with the new kick ass idrive though funny i find the old one easier.. but the new one looks kick ass and the new one is still a breeze..i never had quarrels with idrive. pm me if you have any q's as i am a bit of a bmw nut. the overall refinement of the car is way ahead of infiniti.. they have nothing even close to an M car..and the 335 is just way way more fun than the g37..the g37 is way too boat like when you drive them side by side.. plus every infiniti i have been in has rattled.. bmw is just kicking ass plain and simple with the n54 twin turbo engine it is simply amazing..when i drove a manual m3..i sat back in my 335 and floored it over the same space though mine is an auto it just felt sooo much faster..drove a dct and it is a tossup. i love the dct trans..but i do love the auto in the 335.. as it is my daily driver. it's a dilemma i am in also but it's between the 335 and an m3 for sure..i really want a 911 but that is gonna have to wait a few years.
Well here are just a few teasers, more to come when the full correction comes in the next couple of days. The car has a lot of swirls and buffer trails and I told the guy no further Prep I will take as it is. So far after 1 day I am in love with this car and everything about it!!! :applause2::applause2::applause2: