My Workspace upgrade

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by kyoshiro, Feb 21, 2011.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I have games that'll work across my screens but im not running my 3 screens off eyefinity, i just have 2 geforces with 2 into the 260GTX and 1 into 8800GT :(
    I think i bought supreme commander 2 sometime which works multi mon...

its time to go to 27" imac :D

2. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

What a great setup

3. Jordon

Jordon Two Bucket System Washer

That's what I ended up doing. I had a (not quite as awesome as yours) desktop setup, then went ultra portable with a 13" slim notebook, then realized I missed the screen real estate, but didn't have the room for a huge rig so went with a 27" iMac for X-mas with part of my bonus. Extremely happy with it ;)

4. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I was actually gonna go with dual 27"s instead of my 24"s but the problem was that my desk didnt have enough space and well the only high res 27" were the DELL IPS and the Apple Cinema Displays which cost like 700 bucks ea so i just went with 24" LEDs at 240/ea
    the only down side with these are that they're not VESA mountable, forgot to check when i bought em :( but atleast they're thin enough to actually give me a bit more desk space

5. Jordon

Jordon Two Bucket System Washer

Oh ya Dell monitors are great value for the price, but quality is definitely not the same as Samsung from experience.. Ya the Apple displays are really overpriced, but look pretty hah. Sucks about the lack of VESA mount options, but the LED is worth it i'm sure.