My Small Collection....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Ankeet, I'll keep that in mind! :deal: LOL

2. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

I hope you have insurance for your collection lol.

3. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I do have his address, MUAHAHAHA.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmm yeah so I have not updated this in about 2 months and many things have come though my door...dont have time to post it all now but am going to be cleaning out some things and re-organizing in the coming weeks and will take updated shots.

BUT Swissvax Insignis V2 came in today (Thanks Ketil and Piet) and decided to take a little family pic and SV collection pic...

Crappy pics I know but did not have my tri-pod around and lighting was bad...oh well...you get the jist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of you may remember my SV CR threads and no, I will not be getting it yet and no not Vintage but did end up getting (ordering) someone else but not detailing related...will post up once it comes in...hopefully soon...

oh well..anyways...that is all folks ha...for now.

5. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

man ankeet those SV bags looks nice especially the big one :D

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Love the master collection bag, wish I would of gotten the actual master collection as it would of been cheaper in the long run somewhat..oh well but it holds all of the SV prodcuts I have (minus all the full pot of wax's) but could hold 2-3 pots in the bag with the space left...great bag...much better than the AutoGeek variants.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Amazing Swissvax collection, very very nice!

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Do those sprayers come with the bottles for SV products? They look like really nice sprayers.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Yes they do.

10. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

That's a great SV collection.

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

So my full collection as I did a little cleaning up this morning. I was going to take pics of everything so you could see it all but that was a large task as you can see....

[​IMG]

Some LSPs (liquid), soaps

[​IMG]

more of the soaps, and leather products

[​IMG]

Tire dressing, glass cleaners/polishes

[​IMG]

QDs brushes

[​IMG]

My megs, 1z, and AutoGlym products (like to keep similar bottles together even if they are different, i dont know why?!? ha)

[​IMG]

Some cleaners, polishes

[​IMG]

Some more polishes, cleaners, clay lube

[​IMG]

Gallon products

[​IMG]

Both tubs are filled (to the brim) with new never used MFs of all types and size's

[​IMG]

SV bags (previous post shows what is in there, and my lsp case)

[​IMG]

Some of my paste wax's that are not chilled (list at end of post)

[​IMG]

buckets

[​IMG]

Another case of new never used MFs and some applicators, also some polishes pads (top smaller one is filled with blackfire gold apps)

[​IMG]

Flex bags, one is my flex polisher with pads and hte other is filled with MF that are used only for polish removal and post/pre wipedowns

[​IMG]

Case full of applicators

[​IMG]

Left side "tower" is filled with drying towels, applicators, interior terry cloths, left one is filled with MFs (i seperate my mf by use, so i have mf that are only used for specific tasks such as nuba removal, sealant removal, qd, nuba qd, ext...yeah little ocd eh?), top ones are filled with wash meadia and left top one has my clah, ptg, cups, and other smaller items.

[​IMG]

Wine cooler for my higher paste waxs

[​IMG]

hard to get them all, but rg bl is in there somewhere also

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many items are hidden but was alot of work to get everything captured so if anyone has a question on any products or maybe wants to try something just let me know...

12. mrgolfrider

My god dude! What buckets do you use? I am looking one that will accept a grit guard with no modification.

13. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Wow, that's an amazing collection of product. I'm probably atmost 1/4 of items you have!

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Black one is from zymol, one from zymol is a clear bucket from AutoGeek, other clear one (lettering) is from home depot but have not seen them, and clear one under black bucket is a dodo juice bucket. Take a gg to home depot / lowes and try it in thers or wait till AG has a good sale and get there clear ones if you want clear.

US Plastis also has great ones for good price and many colors, all there 5gal should take the GG.

15. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

$5 bucket from Pep Boy's will accept grit guard without modification...

16. mrgolfrider

Awesome, thanks!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

17. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Nice Update, that is a lot of product, congrats on an extremely diversified collection, What were those megs products you use?

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Megs Final Inspection - for polish removal as it has no protection and a pure cleaner, cheaper alt to menz top inspection
    Megs #00 Hi-Tech Wash - mix in with ONR for clay lube
    M105 - polish

19. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Pretty Sweet Collection dude, it's good to see nothing you own is gathering dust(either your using it or your using a good duster lol), I keep my detailing stuff in my closet too, but it's a more of a squeeze to get everything for me because I don't have a walk-in anymore

20. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Thanks, gonna have to try some final inspection, never new it was comparable to the menz