My Small Collection....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Jul 26, 2009.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Will do, tend to get stuff in spurts when big sales come...some stuff gets sold so not everything stays...

oh I will, i have been looking forward to the soap

Zymol threw in the hd-cleanse as a peace offer so not a big deal, it was nice of them. I did get the email and dong know anything else as well...that is the allegiance card.

haha...nothing big just look for deals and dont spend money in other stuff really..but in engineering like alot of people on here.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I am thinking of doing some kind of giveaway this xmas holiday....dont know what I will be doing or how...but still thinking it over..

3. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Your collection still amazes me Ankeet, always enjoy seeing new things added to the mix.

Let me know when you end up unloading any of your collection. Keep it going buddy!

-Kody-

4. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

That is NOT a "small collection" buddy, I have a small collection, and it looks insignificant compared to yours lol.

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha that is true, i need phil to put quotes around small LOL

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Few additions from various sources:

Zymol Glas:

[​IMG]

Swissvax Nano Express Kit:

[​IMG]

Scholl Concepts S30+

[​IMG]

Swissvax Shield:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Dont tempt me phil....haha.:thud:

9. Nick.944

Nick.944 Birth of a Detailer

Epic collection I want to see a group shot!

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

In the works...after the holidays I can work something out...will not be all at once...but part by part..need to pull everything out to see little things i can haha.

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

So Swissvax Endurance came in today, redundant to Shield I know but Endurance is much better IMO (with my experience with Endurance). But, when I was able to grab a pot I could not let it go as they are pretty hard to come by, and even more so in the states.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also came in this week...

Swissvax Plastic Wash
    Swissvax Protection Matt

I have used Protection matt around the house and like the look of it, put a sprayer on it as it is water thin and hard to use with the flip/press cap without spilling. Plastic wash is pretty nice, good light/med cleaner for vinyl and plastic. Full review on both coming up in warmer months.

[​IMG]

Mini-Review:
    I know this is not the place to put a review but got to use Zymol Glas today cleaning the windows of my GTI that was covered in salt and brine and :yikes: is all I can say. GREAT glass cleaner; great cleaning power, streak free, cleans fast..dont have to wipe forever to get it crystal clear but all around amazing. More testing is needed and will do a small review on that after some more tries.

12. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

13. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Wow... epic.

I just went through all 28 pages and I want so many things you have!! Ahhhh the envy

14. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Ya so... send me that Insignis as promised, ahaha! Lol a pic of it :p

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Thanks

As promised the picture, LOL....if we can get some more people on it then I can maybe do a small prize...I know I will never win but oh well.

[​IMG]

16. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Patel cant wait for ur the review of endurance !!

17. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmm....this is pretty out of date LOL....

Someone say group shot? Hmmm...maybe....

18. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Ok just spent the last two hours reviewing Ankeet's collection! I think you have or are about to pass up Spyral!! :giggle:

19. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

oh Ankeet how do you like the Gloss-it QD?

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

It was pretty good, I liked it. I have about 4oz left if you like to trade somethign for it. PM me with anything you may be thinking if you would like..maybe we can work something out.