My Small Collection....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Jul 26, 2009.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Dodo Juice Skull Candy - 2x pots, number 030 and 191:

[​IMG]

Dodo Juce SN Plush Apps: Very soft and plush MF applicators, will be great to pre-wax cleaners and C2:

[​IMG]

1z Blitz (any dilution suggestion/uses are welcome, new to me product) and a white/red euro applicator

[​IMG]

uber blue and uber all purpose mfs (use app purpose for polish removal)

New all purpose seem to be a little different than ones i got in may, little thinner and less plush...

[​IMG]

hate sewn in tags! always mess up taking them out and then they fray up...messed up on about 4-6 of them :(

[​IMG]

Whine Cooler set to 46-47*F for waxs (can see RG BL, SV Insgnis in there now)

[​IMG]

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I want one of your Skull Candys!

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Ken, that just sound wrong! Oh and $50 shipped for SC :giggle: or we can do a little swap. PM me if you really interested.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

5. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

i was thinking about the skull candy, but pretty sure the comp is over now?

ken if you really want one, shinearama.co.uk still have a few left in stock

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Comp ends the 30th.

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Some Black Friday sale items and trades.....

Swissvax Pneu Brushes:

[​IMG]

P21s Total Auto Wash

[​IMG]

Eimann Fabric High Gloss Acrylic Shield
    Blackfire Applicators

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AG 3x bottles
    Porboy's World Green Apple Air Freshener
    Grit Guard
    Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Pro Sample Pot
    Griot's Garage Pre-Wax Cleaner
    Clean Air Fogger
    DP Pad Cleaning Powder (Like snappy packs)

[​IMG]

8. 911Fanatic

Dude, you need help. Seriously.

PS. I love the HGAS. I still have some from when it was a Menz product.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha, look who is talking :applause2:

I liked it as well and at the sale price, heck I just picked it up...great when using sealants or towards the end of the LSP life when you just need that extra durability to help get some time to put down the next coat.

Cant wait to get your package to try out the stuff.

10. DaytonaJae

DaytonaJae Birth of a Detailer

Dude I love your collection. At least I know now I'm not the only one that keeps buying and buying with no end in sight... It's a sickness we all share (hopefully) Remember you are not alone! :)

11. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

What is that gray towel? It looks thicker than my carpet.

12. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

looks like the CG wooly mammoth towel.

Anks become the new Spyral!

13. 911Fanatic

Should be there anytime now. :thumb:

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Thanks, but hopfully it will be slowing down as i am not seeing much i want to try out anymore haha.

Yep, wooly mammoth i got from co-worker who went to CA on a trip. He didnt like it so just passed it on to me...have not tried it out yet.

haha, may have to do a clearing out sale like he did....not as big...but do have a list of items i would like to sell off...

I hope...:applause2:

15. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

this thread can be seen from the moon

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Zymol had the 20% off sale and did not have a full size of Zymol so I decided to get a pot of Glasur...well I also got ordered the bucket the same day and this order fell between the crack b/c of the sale and finally came in today after a few phone calls and they threw in a little surprise. (Zymol has some great customer support)

[​IMG]

Nanolex Reactivating Shampoo, cant wait to try this out...

[​IMG]'

17. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

man oh man ankeet, you are on a ROLL. i've been spending pretty loosely myself lately, but hey, its fun.

let me know how you like that nanolex shampoo and if its as good as i hear, i'll beg ken to get me a few bottles.

18. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

that nanolex soap sounds interesting, i'll prob have to pick some up.

19. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

man ankeet,

i just happened to skim through the last 50,000 pages of this collection of yours and boy you are on one heck of a shopping spree! Well done sir...well done!

Sorry to hear that zymol had messed up your order, I was fortunate enough to place an order with them on that monday and received it the day before thanksgiving. Quick question though, is that allegiance card a gift card of some sort? Did you happen to get their second email after? they extended the sale to the following weekend. I was tempted to buy more stuff from them but I need to pace myself after my last purchase haha!

anyways, fantastic collection that you have there sir! keep up the good work

20. durabio

durabio Birth of a Detailer

wow man you got a crazy collection... I need to switch my career path to yours so I can enjoy myself like you do LOL