Moved again....

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by sal329, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Patients are your friend. I started as a service advisor years ago and now a Service Manager, its a fun job that is for sure and you get to meet some really cool people. I am sure you know the CSI game, but just wanted to remind you about that. Good luck with the job and hope you do get to move to BMW after you prove to them what an asset you are to them.

2. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Best of Luck Bud!

3. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

good luck with everything!

4. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Ah yes CSI, BMW Is very very very BIG on CSI even in Parts Dept. We do not get paid on CSI but if we were below 93 trust me we heard it. I remember one bad score brought our Avg down below 93 and on the customer comments it said wrong part ordered. The manager researched that ticket and the guy who ordered the wrong part I thought was goin to be fired. Once again thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.

5. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Oh this is such wonderfull news Sal, I am so glad everything is turning around for you guys.:applause2:
    As far as having to unload U-Haul by yourself, I can relate. >>>:thud:
    I am starting to see the Economy turn back around here also. I had 2 freinds who had been out of work and both landed jobs last week:applause2:
    My advice is to NOT forget what you have been through and remember it could happen again. I hope our Country learned a Valuable lesson during these tough economic times we have expeirenced.(Live within your means, Save for Rainy Day:hmph:)
    I hope you still find time to come around sometime and let us know how you guys are making out....Congrats Again, and go knockem Dead

Love-n-Christ
    Flash Gordon :popcorn:

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wow, sounds like they take those more seriously than I thought...

7. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

It's ridiculous nowadays. Every dang company/corporation is takign these customer survey's seriously. You can't deal with anyone anymore without being asked to complete a survey, be it in person or on the phone.

8. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

BMW takes CSI very seriously. The techs, service advisors and managers all get paid off it so they take it even more serious.
    Thanks Flash, I will never forget this and never loose my focus on where I know it needs to be

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

You do not realize how much brand money the owners of the dealership lose on when the CSI is not where it should be. Also the higher the csi scores for the store the better choice of hard to get cars of that brand is to get.