Meadowbrook 08- tons and tons of pic (over 100)

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Calgarydetail, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. Nica

    Nica Banned

    Yea, tell me about it...but I just need the last domino to fall in place and I can order it, till then I have to be patient :waiting: :waiting: so hard to wait though :shakehead:
     
  2. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    Amazing cars, thanks for sharing the pics. The '56 Mercedes is an amazing car.

    I could not find anything on the MORMON MEATOR that you mentioned. Care to share?
     
  3. Calgarydetail

    Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

    Duesenberg SJ Mormon Meteor Speedster - Supercars.net

    basicly its a duesenberg that set a land speed record in the 30's. It was done on the utah salt flats and later became know as the morman meateor becaue of it. its a one off car which is what makes it so rare, plus it just looks cool
     
  4. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    Aha, it's METEOR, that makes sense. I was copying and pasting what you had written, a MEATOR. No wonder I didn't find anything on it. Looks like it sold in 2004 for a cool $4.5M, expensive little car!
     
  5. Calgarydetail

    Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

    opps sorry, i guess i should realy read over my posts before i post them.

    It sold for 4.5mill then the owner put a few mill into it restoring it. He has ben asked what it would take to part with it and he has said 10 million. I have a feeling it wont sell for a little while.

    But man did it sound mean, it has what look like a 3-3.5 inch straigh pipe, it made the ground shake.... it was awesome
     
  6. Wendell inc.

    Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

    I wonder how many 300SL gullwings are around these days. My great uncle owned a roadster and a gullwing.
     
  7. detaildoc

    detaildoc Guest

    Awesome cars, especially that Ferrari.
     

Share This Page