MD, VA, NJ, DE Meet?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by willjco, Oct 26, 2009.

1. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Can't find that grit in any stores around here

2. markwatson157

markwatson157 Virgin Detailer

hmmm, i wanna join in, i am in VA, it seems as if everyone else has the detailing items, i wonder what i can bring, how i bring the lunch and beer?

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

:agree: My name is Roger, and I'm a 1Z whore.

4. anbuzero

quick request can someone bring DAWN so that we can take all the lsp off of the cars. i just realized that CG Mseal and 4 layers of Dodo Juice RR is impenetrable lol i just tried CWC and water still beads

5. slanguage

I'll try and bring some blitz or w99. just remind me a day or 2 beforehand.

6. slanguage

do you have a foam gun or cannon we can use to spray it down with?

7. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Whos bringing the alcoholics anonymous style "Hello My Name is ______" stickers?

Seriously, hate not know who a person is:afro:

8. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

ill be bringing zep citrus, cwc, tropicare citrus wash. one or two good foam sessions with that should do the trick to strip your lsp Ev.

here's my lsp's guys. let me know if anyone wants to try any of them out so i dont bring them all for no reason:

jetseal
    cg blitz
    bilt hamber autobalm
    FK1
    wolfgang dgps
    werkstatt AJT
    sv onyx
    cg xxx
    lusso
    colli 845
    four star sealant
    1z glanz
    blackfire wet diamond
    petes 53

besides that, im bringing sandpaper, my makita and pads, applicators, various cleaners and soaps, autoglym custom wheel cleaner, SV Pneu, megs hyperdressing, 1z gummi pflege, shit load of mfs and drying towels, autoglym fast glass and sprayway, two buckets with grit guards, gloss it gloss enhancer QD, my wheel brushes, black wow, and whatever other odds and ends i feel like.

should i bring my halogens or is someone taking care of the lighting?

who is bringing and powerwasher and foam cannon? i'd like to get dibs on that for a bit as im looking to completely strip my car down, and hopefully get two foam baths on it first before i wash. its absolutely horribly filthy right now, and im not planning on cleaning it before the meet.

>>>Ev, kind of big question.....hows the water at your house? just wondering if you know if its hard or soft. and what are we planning on if it rains?

9. billyblooshoes

im on that.

10. GDAL

GDAL Guest

billy ... don't forget the raceglaze wheel brush ... I would like to try yours before I buy one!!

11. billyblooshoes

Don't worry its one of those "don't leave home without it" kind of deals. You'll be buying one shortly.

Oh and I'm bringing bilt hamber soft clay and DD uber clay as well and ONR at lube dilution.

12. slanguage

I still have no idea what Im bringing yet. Maybe my makita, some pads and polishes. I can show you guys the power of M105.

Any one of the cars have vinyl pinstriping that needs to be removed?

13. GDAL

GDAL Guest

no stripes on the sentra ... but plenty of defects so I can try the M105/yellow uber combo.

Gianni

14. anbuzero

Thanks and yes i have a foam gun to attach to a hose.

thanks hopefully it will :thumb:

I only have 1 set of 1200w halogens so if you could bring some that would be good for when we set up for 2 details simultaneously

athough i havent tested it with those strips i believe its pretty soft. If i leave water on my car it doesnt leave harsh water marks so im hoping my assumption is right :shead:

and about the rain i was just about to say to everyone be prepared in case it does. this means rain coat and rain boots if you want. as we speak im cleaning out a lot of junk from my garage so hopefully we should have a nice amount of room for everyone to move around. so rain should only be a bitch for when we wash. i dont mind the rain so ill be out there with wash mitt and all if it does pour.

shoot me a txt if u have any questions

15. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

hey guys. anybody using 6.5" 5.5" LC pads, i have some that i didnt use and wana trade for flat DD pads if possible.?

16. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I don't think Tropi-Care CPC is going to strip all that paint protection.

Somebody is going to be bringing Zep Citrus Degreaser. Maybe he can prep 2oz or so for us in a foam gun and show us if/how Zep Citrus will do its thing.

17. GDAL

GDAL Guest

billyblooshoes said he was going to bring zep citrus ... I can also bring mine if necessary.

18. billyblooshoes

i'll be bringing plenty of zep. my lsp stripping concoction has yet to be beat, so well see. and even if there still is a little protection on there after the fact, claying and then an IPA wipedown will make short work of the rest of it anyways.

19. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

I guess I realy will need to try to make this one. I'll bring all I have if I come and more stuff from Phil should be here this week. Mabel more stuff from DI. I'll keep u guys posted. Anybody else going from phily area? Boring to drive by myself

20. billyblooshoes

where at exactly? im shooting down from bucks county to NE Philly to grab roger (slanguage) i dunno if i'll have room in my car though, as i might have to drop down my back seat to fit what im bringing if i bring a lot of stuff.