Looking for top notch touch up guy

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by obsidian LGT, Feb 13, 2012.

  1. obsidian LGT

    obsidian LGT Birth of a Detailer

    Unfortunately my baby (2010 VW GTI) was damaged today by some inconsiderate a**hole. I've gone two years with it looking flawless, only to have someone scrape some paint off my front bumper today in a parking garage. Long story short, I'm looking for someone in the Washington DC / northern VA area that does top notch touch up work. I have no idea who to go to. The scrape is approx 1/4 in by 3 inches, and would prefer not to have the entire bumper re- painted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     
  2. GDAL

    GDAL Super Moderator

    Contact TWISTEDFRAME or D&D Auto Detailing if you need help in NoVA. If they can't accomodate you, I can help you out if you willing to drive to Fredericksburg on a weekend.
     
  3. obsidian LGT

    obsidian LGT Birth of a Detailer

    Cool I'll check them out. Thanks a lot man
     

Share This Page