Just got my first machine...product questions

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by BlakRam, Mar 16, 2012.

  1. BlakRam

    BlakRam Any Rag Vehicle Washer

    I just got into detailing late last summer and was doing everything by hand. Now I just got my first machine...GG 6". After researching on this forum, I have a list of products that I want to work towards: Megs M105(Menz PG1000 was on the list but seems like the Megs has the slight edge among detailers), Menz SI1500, Menz SF4500, Menz Power Lock and Collinite 845. Now for what I currently own: Megs mirror glaze 1 medium cut cleaner...7 on the scale, Adams Swirl&Haze Remover, Adams Revive Polish, Adams Buttery Wax, Adams Brilliant Glaze, Adams Americana and Autoglym HD. I want to use up my current products before buying new stuff...at least try to. I think the Adams Americana and glaze are good, along with the Autoglym HD. I feel the other stuff will probably get replaced. I guess my main concern is the Megs compound that I have...is it ok to use? I have a dark blue 04 Sienna that was never really taken care of. The front bumper is horrible...bug etchings. Also, what about the other stuff...ok to use? My other vehicles are: silver 06 Corolla, stryker blue 09 G8. Any comments/thoughts/tips would be appreciated. If more info is needed, please ask. I cant wait to go to town on the bumper.
     
  2. artemis53

    artemis53 Jedi Nuba

    Of course it is okay to use! Will it give as good of results and be as effective? That is for you to see, how it acts for you and how you like it.

    My wish list is pretty much the same as yours, but I have seen people from the Adams forums detail using ONLY Adams products, and it came out nice... like this CLK500

    I must admit, while they are not on my wishlist, they make many excellent products, so I am CURIOUS as to how they work...

    Give them a shot, maybe you will end up liking them MORE than Menz...? lol
     

Share This Page