It's happened. Autoglym at Canadian Tire.....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Nikku, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

ah cool Thanks guys, im going to pick up the 5L from Ken sometime this summer, still have some supplies left from last summer that i want to finish up

2. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

I chose CWC because Bryan showed it during the Toronto meet and was impressed with it. I tried it out recently and it was just as effective as Eagle one wheel cleaner which I use for heavier tasks.

It pulled the brown stuff out pretty effectively. Felt a bit more comfortable with CWC since Eageleone was acid based.

I need to keep testing it on more soiled wheels like on some daily drivers but so far so good and economical.

Have not tried P21s yet though cuz price-wise, did not fit my budget. Wish I could try it though.

3. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

ive only seen HD wax and palm apps so far...but now will be on the prowl for other products

4. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Are you referring to Chemical Guys CWC or Duragloss CWC?

5. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Hope you're asking about my post. I meant autoglym custom wheel cleaner...too many acronyms that are the same :)

6. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

oh LOL yea totally too many acronyms. I was scratching my head. I was ehhhh lolol.

Thanks for the clarification.

7. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

yes HD

8. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Oooo how do you like it :) I always appreciate your opinion :graduation:

9. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

so is the rapid detailer a QD?

10. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

actually...havn't tried it yet...i will be using it soon..micheal (Dust 2 glory) was here doing a detail at my house the other day...and we went to go see if they had it ..and they did...so ill let you know for sure