I would be pissed - Ferrari 458

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by detailersdomain, Jan 31, 2011.

1. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Looks like somebody had a seriously bad day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

nice truck!!!!lol

3. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

The gloves would've been off in a second. No one, and I mean NO ONE parks under my truck!

4. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

:lol2: ^^^^^^ Thanks for that I just sprayed beer on my keyboard.

5. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Whoa.. didn't expect to see that

6. zliegen

zliegen Any Rag Vehicle Washer

hahahaha

7. stingray23

stingray23 Jedi Nuba

8. Swirlkiller

Swirlkiller Two Bucket System Washer

HOLY *bleep*!

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

doesnt seem like that to me. he seems pretty calm about it, i would be pretty upset. most ferrari owners i know are pretty cool guys and dont act like tools

from video guy said he jetted right in front of him. so i asume that ferrari was behind some other car that was turning where ford was coming from so i guess ford guy didnt see him behind the other car. but pretty sure ford will be at fault since he was coming out of parking lot and has to yeild to cars in main lane. am i right?

10. JoeyV

Plain and simple: there's no way in hell a Ferrari could have parked under the truck by not seeing him and sliding under - the truck is just too heavy. The truck had to have rolled onto the 458. So regardless, the Ford owner is at fault for climbing on the Ferrari.

Now, one could argue that the Ferrari "was attempting to pass illegally across a double yellow line to get into a turning lane", but that still doesn't dissolve the Ford driver of careless driving into oncoming traffic.

11. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

That guy with the truck is screwed if it was his fault.

12. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Plain and simple, its marketing! for the new Ferrari F150 F1 car for the 2011 season. Perfect timing too!

13. JoeyV

haha, nice one!

14. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Seriously dude.....?

15. Bunky

Bunky Guest

The Ford can be replaced several times for the price of even discussing fixing the ferrari. I guess the Ford won.pinned the Farrari.

16. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Owner is extremely luck the Ferrari has such a low and flat front end, if he was driving a regular sized coupe or sedan it would have been a more serious accident. As much as it sucks to say, the Ferrari front end being so flat and low allowed the truck to drive over it and park itself without harming either driver.

17. Norseman

Norseman Virgin Detailer

This guy has to be hating life. I'd feel even worse if it was a ferrari that actualy appreciated in value every day. f40,f50,gto, etc

18. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

someone send this video to ferrari

To: Ferarri
    Subject: MY F-150 vs your F150 preview

content: LOLS

19. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

20. Denzil

Denzil DB Forum Supporter

Hard to say who's fault it exactly is but that 458 just got owned. I'm sure it could have been avoided if the 458 driver distanced himself from traffic in front of him.