HEY CalgaryDetail SHOW ME the SW Bag!!!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by FMINUS, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

2 tubs of mystery... sweeet... I want to see a pic of that lol....

ohh and the SV bag is great when starting with SV.. it has one of just about everything. Its a good way to see wha you like.

I think im going to get a zymol one (the complete kit)

but yeah the SV master kit is awsome...

2. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

would go nice with some concorso :)

3. Wendell inc.

Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

In a few months im going to buy the SV master set with concourso... :)... cant wait!

4. Calgarydetail

I have never used concourso (i will order some soon enough) but i know sw makes some really nice stuff... i have a feeling you will really like the cleaner fluid

5. tod071

tod071 Birth of a Detailer

I must have gotten lucky. My Master Kit came with some Elephant leather paste and a Pneu brush. :applause2:

6. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

damn calgary, what do you do? Share your secrets on how you get all this money to buy detailing stuff while you're still in college.

7. Calgarydetail

umm... I dunno

I am very very fortunte to come frm a confertable backround (no not rich, but not struggling for money)... my parents help pay my bills. im turn I have to save 50% for retirment. so bascily I have half a paycheck to spend as I please. Alot goes to detailing.

I am also very goal ortinated. If i want something I will work for it. I saved for 4 months (my entire summer) to buy vintage. i printed a pic, hung it in a place I would see everyday, I also set my backround to Vintage. everytime I wanted to waste money I would be reminded of what I really wanted... vintage.....

I am also the type of person who will do anyjob for the right money, when family friends needs help with a weding or party they ask me to help. I do lots of add jobs ontop of my regular job.

so i dunno, i guees I just set my mind on something and dont stop till I havenot... no secret really

8. Shea Luxury

Shea Luxury Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I like the SV brushes too. I bought one and after a month and a half the red plastic cracked right across where the wood handle is connected. But its still going strong. If it ever does fall apart, I have another one that came with my Master Kit! ;)

9. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Which DB Code? I only got free shipping on my Swissvax but not the Black WoW, which I think is the standard.

10. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, SV doesn't allow retailers to discount their products anymore like Phil (Detailer's Domain) used to. So, he throws in free shipping on the stuff.

11. DieselMDX

my brush was just shipped today!

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Oh yea, I bought the brushes BEFORE 2008, no mo' discounts on SW :(

13. DieselMDX

i hear ya Phil

14. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Same, just realized mine didn't ship with my first order! Thanks Phil.