Gloss-it Gloss Enhancer Detail Spray

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Danny, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Thanks this is helping lean towards Prima Slick.

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

This thread is really going the wrong way. Gloss It QD is a very nice product, those that have use it will confirm it. It offers light cleaning abilities, leaves non-sticky finish and looks awesome. Is it worth it? Well, that's up to you...It's in the same boat as SV Pneu...

3. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I am still getting a quote to see how much its going to run me to get a gallon shipped to me from detail addiction he is going to let me know since he can get me the gallon for $75 instead of $90 just need to see how much shipping is going to run me. I will then decide which route to go. Thanks for you letting me know what you think about it. You know I think members have some mixed feelings about gloss enhancer mostly due to the price when comparing it to other quick detailers. Whats most important to me is knowing that I am getting one of the best quick detailers for my vehicle... which is coated with cquartz. As long as I feel that it is worth it I will get it:)

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Danny, your best bet is to try a 22oz bottle first. Nobody's saying that it's not a good product, but some people are just saying the price isn't worth it for them.

If you're looking for a topper for CQuartz, I'd probably use GTechniq C2 @ 20:1. Very streak free, makes drying easier, and has very durable protection for a spray sealant. It will also maintain CQuartz's performance of repelling dirt rather than just holding the dirt on top of the vehicle surface.

5. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I understand man I just worded my post wrong, sorry. And thanks for the tip I wanted to get their wash mitt I guess I can look into c2 as well:)

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Are you looking for a topper or a QD? Two totally different things. The Gloss it Gloss Enhancer will extend the life of the LSP, but if you are using CQuartz, why not just get Reload as they are made to work with each other. I have and use both. Can't go wrong either way.

7. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Ken I am looking for a quick detailer to use after weekly washings as a drying aid and to quick detail after drying the vehicle. I just want a really good one that might add a bit of gloss to my finish wont affect Cquartz and that is easy to use / works well in warm climates. I dont care about durability since I have Cquartz and will be washing each week. I am going to get Reload to maintain Cquartz but I am not going to be using it like a quick detailer, more like once every month and a half.

8. junebug

junebug Jedi Nuba

Majestic Solutions Spray Shine is $16.95 a gallon and I that would do exactly what you're looking for, but if you just gotta spend more for the "boutique" stuff, go ahead, I ain't got stock in any of them.

9. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

That is my thought exactly after having a lot of experience with both products. Reload complimented all the properties of Cquartz better than any other spray wax/sealant or QD I have used.

10. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Took advantage of Phils sale and I purchased a gallon of Prima Slick and 400mls of Reload. I hope Prima Slick is better than what I currently have.

11. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Great choice!!