Free Stoner products with any purchase

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Chris@Optimum, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I have an entire warehouse at my disposal, it is where I detail my car. The supplies stay here except clay and wax, those stay at home.

2. G:Luv

G:Luv Any Rag Vehicle Washer

They must've discontinued this offer, since I just tried it & it's not showing up for me when I enter the ad code in the box. :shead:

3. 2TONLT1

2TONLT1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The code showed up on my invoice and when it came today it was just the can of tarminator that i ordered :(
    I am going to call tomorrow and see if i can still get the other products,since it's on my invoice they sent me in the box just no free products

4. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I think the deal is over boys. I got the code from an email through my subscription to Professional Carwashing Magazine. It had no mention of "don't tell your friends" or "only valid for one order" so I don't see why they didn't honor all of the orders placed. I received a phone call from a Stoner rep a couple of days ago. He asked if I received my stuff and if I was happy with their products. I told him I was and thanks for the free kit! He was fairly inquisitive about whether I used it in business or personal, so I know he was investigating something. I would guess they had a huge response and didn't anticipate the code getting put out on a forum, but they should've made it one day only or something if they wanted to limit it. Congrats to all it worked for and sorry for you guys that it didn't, but I wouldn't bother calling them about it. They will tell you that it was intended for a select mailing list and if your email isn't on it, you probably won't get it now that they are watching for it.

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Detailing Bliss: Making businesses smarter by the day.

6. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

Thank you for the code, I recieved my carpet cleaning kit and the the free detail kit yesterday. So far I like the few products I have tried and want to try the others.

7. Domman56

Domman56 Birth of a Detailer

Anyone tried this lately and know if it works still?

8. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

READ post #44^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. Reflect

LMAO, they just left me a 35 second voicemail.

10. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

lol wut did they say?

11. Reflect

They called and then sent me an e-mail asking me to call and let them know how everything went and all that. This is like the Spanish Inquisition.

12. anbuzero

lol wut could they possibly do tell you to return the free stuff? lol

13. anbuzero

juat got the following email:

lolz

edit: i just found a voicemail from Jon as well. Ill jsut send an email back sayin the stuff was great. it really was though :)

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I talked to them yesterday. It's just product follow up, to see how you like their products. They didn't ask any questions about the promo kit.

They were very interested that I was a detailer though, and not the average consumer.