1. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

:applause2: :applause2: :applause2: :applause2: :applause2:

I was just getting ready to drop about 100 on a foam cannon and be kicking myself for the price. I'm gonna go pick this up tomorrow, thanks so much!

3. Darkstar752

Does anyone have this with a Karcher? Do I need to go pick up an adaptor?

4. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Do you guys use diluted soap in it or the concentrate

5. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Interested to know as well :shead:

6. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

I use undiluted soap. Sucks it up pretty fast, so I wouldn't use expensive stuff.

7. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

Hello everyone, new member here. I bought this foam gun and I have the Karcher K2.38, the foam gun DOES NOT FIT the my Karcher. If anyone could please tell me what adapter I need I'd really appreciate it.

8. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

By the way, when I say it doesn't fit, I mean it doesn't fit the gun on the karcher, nor does it fit the wand.

9. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

It's a 1/4 inch quick connect

10. maximus20895

maximus20895 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

oh wow! That's much better than I thought!

Thanks so much :)

11. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

12. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

I used mine the other day,works well, uses soap up quick though, did half and half nice foam comes out,, it clings a bit then rolls down, used megs gold class,chemical guys cituis wash and gloss, optimium soap real nice all about the same , worth the $17.88 at my local Homedepot.and i work at lowes..we dont have a product like either..hope this helps.,.also used a gas pressure washer 2500psi, 2.4 gals water a min...thanks:applause2:

13. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

14. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

No problem

15. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

+1 :thumb:

16. Darkstar752

17. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

18. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

yep thats the one you need to get..good luck will be using it today on wifes nissan sentra car...:applause2:

19. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i really do believe you guys would get much better results with DI or even RO water. part of the reason is because tap water has so many damn contaminants that its hard for the soaps to work properly. i noticed a huge difference when i switched to a DI water. now i know DI water isnt the best for PW's, but hey it has been working good for me and my mobile set up for almost 2 years

20. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Why do you say that? PW are ideal for DI water. Helps control flow and prolongs the life of the resin. I used DI water (because the water here is hard as rocks) and a PW and it works great. I'd much rather be able to use regular tap water as it would be so much cheaper, but after washing my car with the unfiltered water here just once, I vowed never to do it again.