F/S: Japanese Window Polymer, Finally!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by dsms, Feb 24, 2010.

1. bonez711

bonez711 Virgin Detailer

1500Y=17.00US...must be the shipping

2. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Yep, this is a normal item in Japanese stores... like we would buy Menzerna here.

Getting enough here is what costs me money, plus in the end I need to make something on the bottles.

3. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

Customs, taxes, and shipping take a very large chunk of change out of the $80 dsms is charging. I ordered some $5 LED bulbs from Japan and it cost me almost $40 all said and done!

4. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

damn you guys need to learn how to have stuff shipped. i order stuff all the time, biggest thing is time not money.

5. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I just reimburse my buddy but yea its not a cheap item to bring back here. If these sell out I will see if I can bring in more :thumb:

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

what is different to aquapel

7. AQuartz

AQuartz Banned

8. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

aquartz be fair start your own thread you have a good product but not fair to jump on daves thread.

9. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

10. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

why can you people let this man sell his goods, if you don't like the price or the product, just click next. or post your findings elsewhere. please respect one another. I don't think yous are being fair to DSMS here.

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

yeah, dont bash the seller. he is nice enough to go through the trouble of getting this stuff over here, and then sell it to us. Thats a lot of work, and he is being kind by offering this great product to us.

12. AQuartz

AQuartz Banned

Didnt try to bash the seller, the opposite ... good luck with your product, as much as i know its very good one and they even have newer version , i didnt try to sell anything, just to open your minds, that something like this exist in the UK too, thats it.
    have fun and take it easy guys....:chillpill:

13. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

bump:thumb:

14. pro detail

pro detail DB Pro Supporter

Do you have more I need one