eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

What you mean there are better prices then eShine :what: :what:

lol..teasing well business is business and like it's been said provide the service you have been provided and have occasional sales and you should be good for a wile. You as a business have to stay competitive, you know that I don't need to tell you that, but at the end of the day customer service is what truly makes a difference.

Just keep the great service you have provided me and many others here and you'll be fine :thumb:

2. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

If everyone is discounting, it might be tough to not match the same level of discounts.

As Nica has said, business is bussiness... you want to sell as high as possible and consumers want it as cheap as possible.

Be competitive, have great service and I'm sure everything will be fine :)

3. eShine

eShine Guest

We are going to try and land in the middle of their reg and sale prices. Keep in mind we are in Canada where USUALLY prices are double! We will do our best to find comfortable price point.

P.S. Chemical Guys is eShine's next line. LOL

4. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Soon? I was going to order a couple of things... but will wait a bit if you are adding CG soon.

lmk!

5. eShine

eShine Guest

We are placing the order Tuesday. CG is in California so it will take a week for us to receive the products at our Buffalo location.

6. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Having all around low prices can help though. No business is out to lose money, so i am sure they are not losing selling 85rd for only 29.99. Granted there may be a lower margin, but i was not in the market for 85rd when i just placed my order with them 2 weeks ago. I am the type of person who will try to get everything at one time so i dont have to pay for shipping a second, so i search the entire website before placing my order to see if there is anything else i want. After seeing 85rd at that price I immediately added it to my order. Had it been 39.99 i would have just passed on by and kept searching.

I guess what im trying to say is having those "catch your eye" prices will entice people to buy things they dont really need. :thumb:

7. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

are there any legal issues with having a full time sale?
    I was under the impresion that you can have it on sale for a certain amount of time before it needs to go back to regulat price. I could be wrong but I remeber one of my profs talking about it

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Buffalo location?

9. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I don't see there being an issue -- there are a lot of industries where nobody sells at MSRP.

10. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Shipping depot

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

If your prices are relatively good, I will continue to buy, with free shipping and great prices on other things I know I will save in the end

12. HPIA4v2

HPIA4v2 Birth of a Detailer

I think you always come in into business with some sort of strategies, my dad always tell me: "Can't be everything to everyone".
    This is why Mercedes fails IMHO, build super cheapo car like C230 hatcback then try to sell S55 as well, you dilute your brand name. Now they have to come up with Mayblah:giggle:

Same as e-tailer, you come in with cheapest price but rarely answer the phone or sell it at the right margin with great service.
    I bought my chainsaws and weed-whackers from local store instead of Lowes/Home-Depot or online cause they show me how to use it, adjust the carb , sharpen the chain for minimal cost. Yes I have to pay close to MSRP but at the end it is more satisfying to do business with them.

13. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

So this is safe to use on all wheels straight out of the bottle, no extra dilluting is needed? Seems like a better alternative to P21S if it works as well as people say

14. Arek

Arek Any Rag Vehicle Washer

15. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

16. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Lucky you, we got 8 to 1 exchange rate and some of the lowest earnings in the world :applause2:

17. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

msrp and a periment sale are diffrent, if its isted under msrp then the price is what it is, its when the msrp (or any price is listed) then its said to be on sale all the time..

for example the item is $19.99 but is on sale for $14.99 , this item is a sale item and listed as a sale.
    if they listed it as 14.99 without saying its a sale thats diffrent

18. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

It's all in the wording. CG's MSRP (regular price) could be completely different from what Chris decides to sell the product for.

I doubt anyone will go after eshine for discounting product.

19. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

you should really keep the speedwipe qd, pro detailer with white nuba, and extreme synthetic qd's are all great and should be stocked in gallons.. also lightening fast i thought only comes in gallons.. i think that is a must also. just my:2cents:

20. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I'm sure you can use either DA or rotary. I think your problem was using a blue sonus. Although it is a finishing pad, it's a little too hard IMO.