eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

The last two years looked pretty good. I have my hotel and airline tix booked. See you there :)

2. Nica

Nica Banned

90 cases...ha..and they call me crazy :crazy: hahahahaha just teasing.

Man and here I was getting worried that you werent going to stock the sonus pads. I may need some more pads Chris but not 100% on that just yet.

Motor, I have all three of these pads and I still haven't had to use the yello one. The polishing pad and teh finishing pad are both great. I don't know if I could compare them to Lake Country though they have a different feel to it but then again it could be just me :shrug: but you wont be disapointed with these pads :thumb: I'm very pleased with them and would love to get a lifetime supply of these....aham..Chris this is where you say okay Carlos, I'll send you another case of each :whistle:

hahaha all joking aside Chris I'll be contacting you about the Sonus pads.

3. eShine

eShine Guest

As soon as I seen CG was dipping into the well I cut a deal with Lake Country. I sorta went like this. "I want all the Sonus pads you have" LOL Heck, this is on top of the 20 cases we have in stock right now.

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

But what machine are you using these on??

I will be using them with the flex and wonder if you are using with a rotary that may be why you've never needed the yellow?

Is this a possibility?

5. eShine

eShine Guest

I have used the Yellow, it is a must for swirls using a D.A, As far as I know carlos uses these on a rotary which is why white has a better bite.

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The white pad is pretty much all you need. I used a DA and a yellow pad to get keying scratches out. I think that the pad has just a hint less cut than the Meguiar's W7006, but has more cut than the Orange DA pads. I might be putting in an order as soon as I see if they will fit my new toy in the mail...:D:D haha second polisher I have purchased this week.

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

For reference I will be using these with the flex...

Just for comparable reference I use 5" LC CCS pads with my PC.. My pads that see the most use are the white LC CCS pad and the Green LC CCS pad - NOT the AG green finishing pad but the Danase green pad that is between orange and white

I can get most defects out and paint LSP ready with my PC and either SIP or on the rare occasion PG.. Obviosly when using PG I need to step down to a different pad/polish combo. maybe one out of every 4 cars I see need an orange LC CCS pad..

SO with that said when referencing my above usage I wouldn't need the yellow?

8. eShine

eShine Guest

With the Flex I use Yellow with SIP and it finishes clear. I will first try White and see how that works but I do use the yellow. I do use white the most. If you like I can switch your order to more white. I wont ship till Monday so you have all weeekend to decide ;)

9. eShine

eShine Guest

I think I may make it an official eShine Business trip.

10. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

If you are able to DO IT! This goes for everyone. I have been to a few detailing get togethers and just recently the Mobile Tech Expo and I can't begin to say how worthwhile they are. It is a great place to meet the people you talk to online and learn a great deal that is impossible to learn online. I would love to go to the Detail Fest but my Spring Break is the week before ... maybe next year!!

11. Nica

Nica Banned

hmmmm...business you say :thinking:...you need someone to cary all the stuff your purchasing, I'm up for it :giggle:

Actually if all goes well I might be heading up there too but not a 100% sure anymore :shakehead:

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes, all I use is a rotary either Metabo or Makita and I have yet had to use the cutting sonus pad. But I think one of these days I'm going to use the yellow pad, but to be honest what I love about these pads is how dense the foam is and with the 3M yellow backing plate it's heaving :woo: :woo:

When you polish it gives a completely different feel, but that's just my :2cents:

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

See I'll be using these with a flex so I am wondering if our application usages are comparable

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Actually no. Although the flex does quite well it still does not create heat like a rotary. I use the yellow with the Flex (Or Lake Country Orange) often.

15. eShine

eShine Guest

I would like to meet the all these vendors I spend so much money on, LOL. I am about 40% sure I am going, we started making plans already.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

I hear you buddy, you know I got a flex sitting at home perhaps I should give it a world but I just can't put down my Metabo and Makita :shakehead:

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I LOVE problems like that...:pimp:

18. Nica

Nica Banned

yea I hear you it would be nice to meet those where I spend my ca$hola at too hint hint :giggle:

I got the flight booked at all for Autogeek Detail Fest but a few things came up and I'm not sure if I will be able to head down there.

I agree it would be great to meet everyone and learn a few tricks here and there :applause2: but most of all shaking hands with people I call friends :flirt:

19. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Has anyone used the blue pads for anything other than LSP application or removal??

20. Nica

Nica Banned

I've used the Sonus blue pads for finishing down with 85RD or 106FA, it works great. I have not used pads/machine to apply my LSP or removal.