eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

I would have to agree with FMINUS on this one.

I think puting the disclaimer is the right thing to do....besides like that's ever going to stop me from ordering mmmmmuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa :aord:

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Thanks Chirs!
    I love those blue cookie monsters and the gray tornado MF towels!!! :thumb:

3. eShine

eShine Guest

For those of you who tried our Dehydrator Waffle Weave drying towel you know it is a high quality product. To be honest I consider it one of our best products we sell! We are looking at having this product in a major Canadian Automotive chain for spring and need some help. We will be selling them in the same Container as The Absorber and we are having a label created. What we need is a description we can use both on our website and on the Label (The label will likely be a condensed version). You don't even need to have tried OUR Microfiber WW to participate, you just need to be familuar with WW Microfiber and it's advantages! Just come up with some marketing blurbs on how Microfiber is the best, it is a super duper high tech material yada yada. Here is an example of what we are looking for from The Absorber, (DO NOT COPY, this is just an example!)

The absorber® is NOT a leather chamois. Nor is it a terry cloth towel. But it’s probably the best drying tool you’ll ever discover. The absorber® is made of a unique material called PVA (Poly Vinyl Alcohol). The secret of the absorbers® power is it’s amazing uniform, sponge-like pore structure throughout the product that enhances capillary action and gives the absorber® it’s super drying ability.

The absorber® was designed over 30 yearsago to dry cars and trucks. It is the ORIGINAL PVA shammy. The super absorbent power of the absorber® not only dries your car quickly, but leaves a streak free finish behind. Once the absorber® is saturated with water simply wring it out and continue drying your vehicle. For the hood of your car we recommend that you lay the absorber flat on the surface and pull it across the hood, trunk, or car top. Let the absorber do the work for you as it sucks up the water as you move across the surface of your vehicle. You can fold the absorber to dry the side panels of your vehicle. The absorber can be used to dry the nooks and crannies of your vehicle. This is a distinct advantage over blade type and other drying devices.

The absorber® is reinforced with a mesh scrim for added durability and strength, but has NO surface fibers which makes it safe for all paint finishes. It also will not remove wax from your vehicle as you dry it. It is resistant to most chemicals. It is unharmed by grease and oils. Best of all the absorber® is machine washable and will last for years.

Here is a link to our crappy description,

eShine Canada: The Dehydrator Drying Towel

If you have any questions please ask, We will have this open until Sunday Night. Descriptions can either be posted here or emailed to info@eshine.ca

If we pick your description you will get a $100 Gift certificate at eShine!

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Don't let its purple colour fool you. The Dehydrator is the considered by many to be one of the best drying towels on the market. They key to the Dehydrator's drying power is high quality microfiber. The dehydrator is a waffle weave microfiber. One of the biggest fears of car and truck enthusiasts is inflicting scratches into the paint when drying the car. The Dehydrator almost eliminates the risk of scratching the paint when drying the car. Just make sure the car is truely clean and free of dirt. One advantage of the Dehydrator over its PVA counter parts is that it has a nap. This nap has the ability to capture contaminants remaining on the finish, further reducing the risk of scratching the paint. Sound complicated? What this means for you is a highly absorbent microfiber towel, that can easily dry one full sized car. Some users of the Dehydrator even report they can dry two cars! The dehydrator will not scratch if it is used on a clean surface. The dehydrator does not even mar the softest black clear coat paint finish. Use it on Paint, class and trim, for a streak free, spot free shine.

For best results blot the paint finish dry, and wash with a softener and bleach free detergent. It is best to wash the Dehydrator after every use because dirt particles can get trapped inside of the weave of the towel. Dirt inside of the towel would greatly increase the risk of marring the paint finish.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Quick update. The warning on the checkout page has affected sales. About $600 in sales were lost in the last two days alone. People get to the checkout page then bail. I am not sure if it is better to just have this in our policies page instead where it doesnt scare you away?

6. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

I say just but the item in a bigger box, then stuff with MF towels for insulation!:giggle:

I think on the disclaimer page would be good. Customers are "supposed" to read the disclaimers, yet many fail to. I'm not trying to say screw the customers over, but as a business, you do what you feel necessary. I think that it is a good idea. It is posted for them to read, yet if they do not, then it is not your fault.

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

At the company I work for, we ship product all over the world and also are subject to seasonality issues (mainly corrosion).

What we do in these situations are transit studies.. I actually just finished a transit study with China bound product

I understand you have hundreds of products but some would be more prone to freeze degradation than others..For instance, I would imagine an APC would be free of concern where a nuba would be of *potential* concern.

So first identify which products may be subject to freezing degradation..

After that, identify the best sellers of the products that are on the “freeze degradation” potentials.

From there a simple shipment study can be done with minimal cost incurred….. In the long run this should prove to be very beneficial to your business…

I’ll even step up to the plate and “let” you ship me products for the study…. :lol2:

*Obviously this is purely a suggestion*

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Darn you beat me to it hahahahahaha I wanted to be the gineypig hahahahahaha

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Great minds......

[​IMG]

10. eShine

eShine Guest

We are having a sale on all pads for February. 25% off Our 7.5" and 6.5" Lake country pads. Also....we just purchased 90 cases of the popular Old Sonus pads at a killer price and are now clearing out what we have at 50% off! Thats $5.99/pad! You will never find a price like that on these pads!

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

12. eShine

eShine Guest

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

:woot::worship:

14. eShine

eShine Guest

We take Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. :usa::canada:

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

How do the yellows compare to LC green or orange pads???

16. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

What is shipping to TX please?

17. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

P1et I think Chris does a flat shipping price to the US as a whole. At least that's what it was for me when I ordered a little while ago.

18. eShine

eShine Guest

Flat rate of $15 to the for up to 5lbs (Many pads wont add up to 5lbs!) up to to lbs is $10.

19. eShine

eShine Guest

The Yellow is like an Orange LC pad.

20. eShine

eShine Guest

Anyone ever attend one of these detailfests? I am thinking about going to the 2008 March 29th. Is the event worth flying out from Canada?