Bottom line, we as Americans have become for the most part, lazy and fat. I can see why companies have decided to take their businesses abroad. American workers want to be paid more but work less. They want more vacation time, longer breaks and shorter work hours. Growing up, I had the privilege and honor of being surrounded by men who proudly served their country and community. They taught me what it was to work, suck up the pain and reap the rewards of hard labor. I know for sure that if they were alive today they would be enraged and heart broken to see what has become of this country, which they so bravely protected and served. :end rant
facebook = bullshitting, killing time and being not productive. Heck, I hate it so much, that if I'd be an owner of our company, I'd ban 3G/4G within the building. Phone are meant to make phones calls, nnot text/socialize with your buddies that do not have a job, and have nothing else better to do but text and socialize. I saw a sticker on a car, and yes it meant to bash democrats, but I kinda like it, therefore to me facebook = socialism.