Earthquakes and Tsunami's

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Feb 27, 2010.

  1. Cooter

    Cooter Guest

    Hope you guys in South America are okay!! All you guys in Hawaii looked to have dodged a bullet!! I was in class again today and heard Hawaii was under a Tsunami warning. I sent Brent (matrix_808) a text and he said he was okay but still liked an hour before it was suppose to hit.

    You guys in Japan keep an eye on your tv.

    Keep the people of Chile in your thoughts n prayers. 8.9 is one helluva earthquake!!!
     
  2. Rennes

    Rennes Jedi Nuba

    well, there's a giant wave travelling somewhere in the pacific ... last I heard. That's why there was a tunami warning.
     
  3. Cooter

    Cooter Guest

    Yeah, kinda figured that.
     
  4. matrix_808

    matrix_808 DB Supporter

    Ya everything settled and nothing really happened here. Thanks for the concern Heath!
     
  5. 604_Snooze

    604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

    I think tsunami is more scarier than earthquake...
     

Share This Page