dsms detail - Porsche Turbo S...

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Jun 19, 2009.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Its actually a spray on tire dressing, not a gel. And the durability is very good (2-3weeks depending on weather), like i mentioned in the writeup the key to the right look and durability is letting the signature tire gloss sit on the tires for a good 10minutes before rubbing in. I usually do that for the first coat and then apply a second for a little more gloss.

2. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I didnt really have a decent shot of the tires with the atlas gray turbo so heres another 996 turbo in silver with the tire gloss applied, went for a matte shine so 1 coat was applied

[​IMG]

3. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

thats only thing u need is time , Porsche looking showroom material

4. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

That tire dressing reminds me of Beyond Black Tire Pro. It starts off blue and then eventually the color goes away, leaves a very nice deep black finish. Have you tried it before DSMS?

5. Bernhard

Bernhard Birth of a Detailer

WOW, awesome work and a awesome car..

6. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

The tire dressing is actually a white liquid, it appears to have a blue tint when applied to the black rubber. And I havent tried beyond black yet :thumb:

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

K thanks for the info. I was literally looking at this thread wondering why you didn't answer, I was very sad. Well it seems you found your regular dressing for now but I'd suggest trying BBTP for giggles.

8. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Im happy with the tire gloss for now, thanks though. Sorry I didnt respond sooner!