dodo juice offical group buy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Jan 29, 2008.

1. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I will say if Lime Prime Light is available, I'd like that, but from my research it's still in the testing stages. Additionally, a sample of shampoo would be cool, or some neat stickers... <wink><wink>

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ok i think i have it all added up. Would someone please go over everything to double check. thanks
    ohh and a few people just pout lime prime and not the size, I made these 250ml.
    Also black diamon you said or so i went with the sampler pots

total sampler (8 pots)- 7
    500ml Lime prime- 4
    250 ml lime prime- 4
    Blue velvet- 2
    Double wax- 3
    Purple haze- 3
    Rain forest rub- 1
    Hard sampler pack0 1
    Light fantastic- 1
    dimond white- 1
    Lime prime lite- 1

So once someone looks over this I will send it off to whizzer,

3. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I counted 4 Double everything else was the same

4. Calgarydetail

perfect thank you, glad i had you go over it. I will now send it off to whizzer, when i have a price i will let everyone know

thanks

5. WHIZZER

WHIZZER Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have the email so working on pricing/shipping at the moment

6. WHIZZER

pm sent ...with some details

7. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Thanks again for doing all the leg work on this group buy. Let us know how much for the product and the shipping so we can send the money in.

8. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Just wanted to thank Whizzer, Calgarydetail, and Nica for putting this together and working out the details. Hopefully everything will work out for us. If I missed someone thank you also.:woot:

9. Calgarydetail

ok I have the prices on the items, i now need to figure out the conversion and shippin. Each person will get a pm with there price.

Give me an hour or two, I have a midterm but will get on it ASAP
    thanks

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Even though I didn't get in on the GB I'd be interested to hear how much they ended up being once you run the numbers..

Oh yeah, can't wait to read the reviews!!

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Yeah I'd like to know too. Just call me a glutten for punishment because if it was a great deal I'll be kicking myself for the rest of the week :bat:.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

You and me both buddy

13. Calgarydetail

I wont actully be able to release the prices.. wel expect to those in the GB, I wish i could say why and give the prices...but i cant

i am working on the prices now. I will send those involved a pm with the prices.. i dont have shipping yet but this will give you an idea of what items will be

14. Calgarydetail

pm sent to everyone in the group buy. Please let me know if you are involved and have not goten a pm. Thanks

15. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

start kicking. All I can say is I'm glad I got in the GB.

:headbang:

16. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I wish I had the money to get in :eek: I woulda nabbed a sampler kit or two!

17. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

:headbang: Im glad I got in on this one too.

Thanx Mike :cool2:

18. Calgarydetail

happy to do it... sorry everything took so long, but i am in the procces of some other business happenings (more to come)

the best part is I onkly have a 2k credit limit, i think this is going to be 1700plus shipping so I will just have enough to make the payment lol.... made me laugh. I think if we do a larger GB I will need a new CC...:eyebrow:

19. WHIZZER

Shipping im working on ...

20. WHIZZER

IF mike wants to run a second group buy at a later date then i should be able to help out again ...