Dodo Juice Group Buy Feeler

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

DODO USA won't last long with prices like that when you can get about the same from Ben with no GB.

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I got my supernatural and my RB collectors pack from ben after talking to Jl and Phil and it worked out great and I thought he was more than fair to me!!!!!

3. fobe46

fobe46 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

is Ben from scandic Shine? I can't really really understand anything on the site.. hahah

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Within 5 min. of seeing Jason's post about the prices and whatnot from DodoUSA, I was on Ben's site putting together a mock order.

Anywho, thanks for trying to go to bat for us Jason! :hug:

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Ben is Rubbish Boy and UK

pirex aka ketil is scandic shine and Norweigian

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Mad, I would suggest to see if Ben would do a group buy since he is a forum sponsor.

7. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

I would be in for that OE group buy in a second. Someone please contact him and get this going a lot of people on the list wanted OE. :headbang:

8. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I believe that is in the works.:thumb:

9. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Aight, who dunnit cuz it wasn't me? I haven't had a chance to do anything other than put a couple items into my cart at Ben's site this afternoon, check the current exchange rate and try to figure out how I'd gonna pay for it since there's no AMEX option.

:D

10. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

If you buy from Ben he usually does Google Checkout. Then you can pay however you like. Thats what I've done recently.

11. Rubbish Boy

Rubbish Boy DB Certified Dealer

First of all let me say why OE won't be on that group buy. Dodo Juice USA only have a deal with Dodo Juice to supply Dodo Juice products, which OE isn't, it's made and sold by me. Dodo Juice do make and distribute Juiced Edition and by special request will supply the collectors pack to resellers that ask for it, but these shouldn't be split.

I can see from the list how many would like OE, so just for you people I will put something together, but I'll start another thread when I have worked out what.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I told the dist that the GB went south and that the Detailing Bliss crowd was not pleased with the group buy rates offered and I received a response... below is the response

13. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

OE here I come, w3wtzorz!

I think that once DJUSA has had time to "establish their business" they'll be in a better position to offer a better GB price.

14. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

(20 Supernatural for 20% off MSPR (199.95)= 160.05), IMO is a great price. I will wait to see DODO USA get started up on the net and will be ordering some products from them.

15. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

Better get to work in the lab and make up a few pots

16. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

After seeing Dodo USA not stepping up after Jason contacted them and tell them how displeased we all were I will never buy anything from them especially when we have Ben as a forum sponsor.

17. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ben is one of the best vendors I have worked with! He ships just as fast as if I were to order with Autogeek!

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Thing about that great price is you need 20 people to do it to get the price. His MSRP is higher than what I paid for it.

19. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

So how much was it when you folks got it last time?

20. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

:agree: 100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.