DirtyWeRX's Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DirtyWeRX, May 5, 2011.

1. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Got a few more things in recently!

XC 3401 VRG
    [​IMG]

Swissvax (havent gotten the wax just yet
    [​IMG]

CG apron
    [​IMG]

My first order from CG
    [​IMG]

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

You will like the soaps, and the VRP....... I really liked both, VRP leaves a very nice satin finish, I am very happy with it. I put it up against Optimum Opti Bond, IMO looks more natural.

Diablo, jury is still out for me, I prefer the citrus sticky gel.

3. DirtyWeRX

I can't wait to try out the soaps. I wanted to get the citrus clear because I've read numerous times that it can help strip LSP. I also read good things about the Diablo and a friend told me that VRP was pretty good.

4. Kilo6_one

Maxi sudz wont strip it either, honestly......... its not as sexy and trendy, but what I do if im stripping a car, I put Dawn in my foam gun with some Citrus clear and pre soak for about 10 minutes and I guarantee you whatever was on the car is now gone.

I even mix a little APC in it too for good measure.

And when I do my 2 bucket wash, one bucket has the same mixture, and I even used diluted dawn with some ONR as clay lube.... and if that does not get rid of any LSPs, only a fire will save you.

Ive been doing it this way for 10 years, and it works every time. Benifit of the maxi sudz is it foams up real nice, but honestly it will foam as good and equal to the citrus clear.

I really only use straight car soap (whatever brand I use) for maintance washes, and maxi and citrus are perfect for that.

5. DirtyWeRX

I used to use dawn, but heard that it can dry out plastics and rubber a lot. I usually throw some Zep Citrus cleaner in a foam gun with some soap and also in the wash bucket.

I have collinite 845 on there now so I cant wait till I know the joy of stripping that off

I am anxious to see how the Honeydew snow foam works, but Im thinking about as well as any other soap.

i got the V7 for free with some sale they had going on

6. Kilo6_one

If you use Dawn as your maintenance soap it will dry out the seals etc. etc. for sure, But for a one time stripping it is fine, besides 90% of the time you will be cleaning the plastics and trim independently as well so as a presoak its a good way to go. Both methods work, don't get me wrong.....

It is personal preference....

You will like V7, it is awesome for door Jams or even for the entire car as post wash wipe down.

7. DirtyWeRX

Ill have to see how it compares to my current favorite spray sealant, Optimum spray wax... Which is more cost efficient. But I wont complain about a free bottle of V7

8. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Great collection my friend!! I too hate the stock label on the 1Z Cockpit Premium. COCK. Really?? Lol IMO I use both V7 and Optimum and like them both.The V7 has a light cleaning ability while the optimum is a straight up spray wax.For duration I would lean towards Optimum on a clean surface or post wash. On lighly dusty jams or any surface the V7 is great! As for total cost efficiency and purpose I'd go V7.

9. DirtyWeRX

Thank you! And my thoughts exactly about the 1Z label.

I cant wat to try the V7, but Im a little sad it didnt come with a sprayer nozzle :(

10. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

enjoy.ur.5.gal.of.cock.lol

11. DirtyWeRX

Ahem* 10 liters, my good sir... I will enjoy my 10 liters of cock

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

wooopsies

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

nice.collection

14. obsidian LGT

obsidian LGT Birth of a Detailer

Have you tried the Autobahn wheel wax yet? I've been wanting to try it.

15. DirtyWeRX

Yeah I have. I have a long term test going on with them. I've already posted a write up about my experiences so far. Check it out in the wheels/tire/etc. section

16. Damn how much did everything run you?

17. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

^^^ LOL thats like asking a woman how old she is. I think most us have what we have because of insane passion, and once its been ordered, try not to think about what the last checkout box said.

18. DirtyWeRX

Everything???

Erm.... Uh... 4....5 bucks? ;)

19. Kilo6_one

asking about cost is something a nervous wife does............

20. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Very cool collection man! Really impressive.