Current Deals and Promotions @ DetailersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Nov 6, 2007.

?

Free Shipping over $50 or a Prom Code?

1. Free shipping over $50

71.4%
  2. Promo Code of 10% off

28.6%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

pick up both and you can get flat shipping of $9.99 (over $100)

plus use your promo code ; )

2. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Never got to try this stuff. Is thos your go to wheel cleaner phil?

How does it compare to like CG sticky wheel cleaner and megs wheel brightener?

May try some sonax

3. detailersdomain

yup those are from my wife's Q7.

4. detailersdomain

5. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

So what makes sonax good/different?

6. mike aesthetica

mike aesthetica Jedi Nuba

The fact that it changes colors and the fact that hundreds of people who already take great care of their wheels or clean moderately clean wheels swear that this is the best cleaner... until they need to use something else..:giggle:

You don't find this with any non-color changing wheel cleaner or something that is just as good but less expensive in price.... like optimum powerclean

7. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

This is the best non-acidic cleaner that there is period. I have used plenty of strong wheel cleaners and Sonax removed caked on brake dust that Ardex Buster left behind. It is not always the most aggressive cleaner but it is the easiest to use, and does a better job than any other cleaner that I have used without agitation. Just like polishes no one product does it all, and they each have thier own pros and cons, but of all the wheel cleaners that I have used Sonax has more pros than any of the others. If you own spoke wheels (almost no one does anymore) this is a must buy.

8. slowjeep

slowjeep Any Rag Vehicle Washer

any father's day coupons coming up?

9. Nifty

Nifty Virgin Detailer

I too am sold on this product. I've tried many, and most require a lot of manual scrubbing. This though is different, in that after my initial cleaning, all I do now is spray on then wash off.

10. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

This is a great product and I bought two 5L jug, smells good too.
    Either the Sonax, IronX and Wolf Decon will work great. But after I finish my Sonax and IronX, I will mainly use Wolf Decon and they are cheaper in Canada.

11. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

That's a joke right?

12. piginapoke

I can't stand it, but my father likes the smell.

13. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Sonax smells better than Iron X ;)

14. JoeyV

I actually have to disagree there :p Sonax is the worst I've smelled so far. lol

15. amercour

amercour Birth of a Detailer

meh... new sonax does not smell that bad. It is so effective on German cars that I wouldn't care if it smelled like feces.

16. JoeyV

Might be the reason. You have the new version and I only had the "old" one and not only did it smell bad, it was outperformed by 2 OTC wheel cleaners and another professional one at lower cost. So I was not impressed with it. (used on BMW 3 series wheels) Maybe the new version is more effective, but at it's price, I'm still weary of giving another try.

17. piginapoke

I own an Audi Allroad that previously had Audi pads Sonax worked great, then I switched to EBC pads and it still works great, I have even began using it on spoked motorcycle wheels, the point I am making is that it has worked great on any wheel that I have used it on and I dont have to worry about it damaging the vehicle.

18. amercour

amercour Birth of a Detailer

To each his own I guess. I don't think the new version is any more effective than the old. Personally I have never been able to clean any German wheel as easily with the multitude of other wheel cleaners I have used. In a pinch you can just spray it on and pressure wash it off with incredible results. This is especially helpful on intricate wheel designs. I am a hobby detailer, so I don't mind spending a bit more to pamper my cars... there really is nothing like the feeling you get when things that are supposed to make your life easier just work. I could see how a professional detailer might not find it cost effective.

19. Jtrem

Jtrem Virgin Detailer

Gifts for Dads and Grads. Hook it up Phil!

20. detailersdomain