Current Deals and Promotions @ DetailersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Nov 6, 2007.

?

Free Shipping over $50 or a Prom Code?

1. Free shipping over $50

71.4%
  2. Promo Code of 10% off

28.6%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

1 more week.

2. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Got my red ubers, green glass and gloves today. Man, those green glass mf towels seem like the real deal just from the first touch! LOVE the red ubers too!

3. detailersdomain

awesome. the glass towels are great!

4. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

I have used the Flex 3403 rotary on 5 cars now and its fast becoming my favorite rotary. The trigger and ease of access to the thumb speed dial give it big advantage over the metabo.

I need a rotary with a trigger to use with the fast cutting action of the M105 polish.

Its only limitation is that if you polish for 8 hours a day, its not a heavy duty machine and it will get hot. Porta gave me some advise to run it at full speed (unloaded of course) for 30 seconds and that will cool it down. I have only had this occur when doing heavy compounding on large surfaces (hoods.) Using a compound like M105 the 3403 does not get hot at all.

So for the hobbyist detailer or those who just do a few cars a week, this is a great rotary. It is very light and easy to control.

Besides for the heat issue during extended compounding, my only other issue with the machine is the noise. It is still a bit louder then the metabo or my hitachi.

5. detailersdomain

tell your friends prices will go up at the end of the month.

thanks!

6. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Phil what is the story with the pads for this one, would the 6.5' LCC's or the 5.5" LCC's be a better option with the 3403 ?

7. detailersdomain

i prefer the 5.5 inch for all my work so I may not be the right person to ask.

8. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

I'd get on this deal, but must save money!

9. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Still putting an order together, do I have till the 31st Phil?

10. detailersdomain

sure why not.

11. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Well, I couldn't wait so ya...just picked up a gallon of ONR and a gallon of car wash. That's 3 orders from DD in 3 weeks.

:thud:

I need an intervention!

:help:

:p:

12. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, I'm well into the 4 figures after discovering Phil last year about this time. Just when you think you have everything you need, he starts carrying something new or puts a big sale on.

Sorry, Phil, but I cut myself off until I get my next detail to start the spring season here. Actually, this is coming up within a week or 2, so the ban will be lifted soon. Have about 3-4 cars lined up already to kick the season off.

13. detailersdomain

14. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I got 3-4 cars lined up already too...Rain rain, go AWAY! DJ_JonnyV, if only I had the willpower you do to keep from purchasing stuff. :meditation:

15. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I know what you are saying, have had three orders in four days with Phil.

16. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Whoa, you win! :thud:

17. Piloti

Piloti Virgin Detailer

Phil,

Thanks for the great service on my recent order, I received almost everything in 48 hours.

The item: sunshine and 60 degrees, wasn't in the package? Is it coming in a separate delivery?

:waiting2: :shrug: :campfire: :support:

18. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

lol at your location

gotta love shipping to mass i have my stuff in a day

19. detailersdomain

that's great!

20. detailersdomain

48 hours left.