cquartz

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by mobilejay, Nov 2, 2010.

1. gthal

gthal Two Bucket System Washer

Quick update and a question...

Update: it has been raining here for 2 weeks straight almost :( It stopped today and the sun was shining a bit. The car was dirty from being driven daily in rain and drizzle. On my way home tonight, I stopped and sprayed the car off. The sheeting is amazing with CQuartz. The best part... just rinsing the car made it clean!! I so much LOVE this about CQuartz. Now, it isn't hand wash clean but my black car looks clean from 3 feet away with just a rinse after days of driving in rainy weather!! :)

Question: I put two coats of CQuartz on when I did the application a week and a half ago. I was thinking of adding a third coat just because. If I washed the car really well with Dawn (to remove the Reload application) and then with Iron X soap gel, I presume I could then just apply a third coat of CQuartz? Whether this is overkill or not, any downside to this?

2. mobilejay

mobilejay Birth of a Detailer

I read you can't reapply OC2. Will applying a coat of Reload not effect anything? I would like to try out OC2 but I do like the slickness of reload.

3. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

I believe Richy has used Reload on top of OC and was happy with the gain in slickness.