College Football

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Jul 26, 2008.

  1. Cooter

    Cooter Guest

    Who's ready for college football??? I cant wait for college football to start!!! SEC all the way?

    Who do you think will win the national championship????
    I'm thinking Georgia and Ohio State will go.

    Whats your favorite conference??
    SEC!!!! The conference is too strong!

    Favorite Team??
    Ole Miss Rebels- about 30 minutes from me !
    Boise State - cuz i like underdogs and the Fiesta Bowl with OK
    was one of the greatest games I've ever watched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who are you pulling for??
     
  2. yukonon22

    yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

    i live in Michigan so thats my team. always been a Georgia fan as all my cousins went there
     
  3. Asphalt Rocket

    Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

    Penn State-Linebacker U
     
  4. JLs Detailing

    JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

    NC STATE WOLFPACK!!!!! I can't wait for the college season to start up and my beloved Wolfpack get to kick start the season on Aug. 28 against the ol' ball coach and the Univ. of South Carolina! I love ACC and SEC football. Whats so great about college football is you can start watching it at noon on Saturday and continue to watch all the way to 1 in the morning!
     
  5. Brent

    Brent Birth of a Detailer

    Huge SEC fan and I cheer for the team that has historically been the doormat of the conference - Univ of Kentucky.
     
  6. Cooter

    Cooter Guest

    Hey Brent, I thought Vandy owned that distinction!!
     
  7. Brent

    Brent Birth of a Detailer

    Actually, you probably are correct. I will give UK credit, Vandy historically has been worse than the Cats. Not that being the second worse team historically in the SEC is much to brag about. Watch out Ole Miss and Miss State, we got your number for being the fourth worst team in the SEC.

    Just kidding Cooter in making fun of your Rebels.
     
  8. Cooter

    Cooter Guest

    I sure hope they do better than they did last year. Atleast we have a coach with headcoaching experience now!!!!

    Your Cats lost alot of talent this past year.
     
  9. LanceM

    LanceM DB Forum Supporter

    LSU checking in :)
     
  10. 02CAMSS

    02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

    Notre Dame Fan all my life.
     
  11. Cooter

    Cooter Guest

    I like those Bayou Bengals, I'm just worried what their gonna do about their QB situation. Should be another interesting year!! It seemed like the #1 ranking last year was a bad omen!
     
  12. Bunky

    Bunky Guest

    I would like to see the Duke Blue Devils win at least 4 games.
     
  13. LanceM

    LanceM DB Forum Supporter

    im not too worried about it. we are stacked at RB.
     
  14. Gemini13

    Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

    Living in Chicago college sports aren't that big as we really don't have much unless you include the Illini. Depaul in basketball from time to time has a decent team but other than that there's not much. Notre Dame has probably the biggest fan base around here. Much more of a pro sports city.
     
  15. Brent

    Brent Birth of a Detailer

    They did lose quite a bit of talent last year but fortunately they only lost a few on defense, and defense w/o question has been UK's achilles (sp?) heal for years.
     
  16. ehuth1

    ehuth1 Birth of a Detailer

    Go Dawgs!
     
  17. Brent

    Brent Birth of a Detailer

    This could be a very good year for UGA this year. Even with UK's improved defense, I have a feeling Mark Richt will come into Lexington this fall and give UK a double digit loss.
     
  18. LanceM

    LanceM DB Forum Supporter

    im a fan of the dawgs. I'm on that campus alot and been to a few games.
     
  19. dengood1

    dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

    [​IMG]

    Can't wait! Supposedly an improved defense AND offense(I guess that means Tebow is learning to share:)). We'll see soon enough:thumb:

    SEC all the way baby!

    Gators were picked by the media to win the SEC, Percy Harvin has gained 30 lbs......looks like it could be a great year for Gator nation.
     
  20. DJ_JonnyV

    DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

    I went to Mizzou (U. of Missouri), and am a big college ball fan. Sooners will probably lock up the Big 12 South as usual, but hoping Mizzou can have a rematch with them this year for the Big 12 title.
     

Share This Page