CG Diablo wheel gel

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

looks like the stuff works pretty damn good!

3. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

LOL! no wonder your in sales! gonna email my buddy in the UK and see if he can grab me a few of these and ship it out.

4. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

LOLOLOL that was funny, sir can you say that again!! classic.

nice job on the video, might have to get some of the diablo tomorrow when i go stock up

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

That is a great video Spyral. Send it in to CG and get you a free 16oz or some wax, haha. It was pretty funny towards the end about the infomercial, I thought you were going to say but there is more it also protects your wheels for up to 8 months!

serous note, it looks like a great cleaner that is a true gel.

6. slanguage

i had to watch it again. too funny :D

7. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I wish my server here at work had a soundcard!

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I think we need a infomercial competition at some point, who can make the best 2 min commercial for any product, haha. It would be pretty entertaining.

9. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Someone should dictate exactly what was said in the video. With screenshots. For my amusement. If I weren't working on a car after work I could watch it!

10. slanguage

Ah, now I need a cmcorder. maybe after some details I have next month, I'll have to get one.

Is there a cheap one I can get, for say under $300, that's easy to use with my computer?

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Spyral says everything unless it says Chris:

But this is the simple version of it, tried to get most of it. Times on left is the countdown time you see in the player. Sorry no screen shots.

Yadda yadda yadda
    205 :Chris you do this, spray it all over the wheels
    154:Ah, that’s good
    150:S: Now see, it is not going anywhere. It is pretty much just hanging out
    141: We don’t even have a hose with us, just that thing (cam pan to sprayer)
    134: Alright, Chris take the water thing and pull the trigger and spray a little water on it
    122: Verryy Nice
    120: Now aggitage with the EZ-Detail brush
    108: There ya go
    103: Now go ahead and hit that spot you just did with the water again
    053: ah ha
    051: Look at that, now go nuts and clean the wheel!
    047: I think we have seen what we need to see
    045: It is literally taking it right off (Chris: taking it right off)
    040: Doing a good job, and mind you Chris is not a detailer or detail savvy and does not like to clean his truck at all, it is fitly!
    028: And look at this, this is amazing!
    025: We should have a infomercial, …., this is a infomercial
    020: Chris: Anyone can use this product
    018: I am sorry sir, can you say that again looking at the camera, (Chris: anyone can use this product)
    013: As evidence by the beautifully clean wheel
    010: Alright detailing bliss, there ya have it Spyral’s review in the field with a dirty wheel and a wheel cleaner….have a nice day

Yes, I really have nothing to do right now, haha.

12. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

13. Spyral

I'm glad you guys like it! lol..maybe I send it to Chemical Guy's..does anyone have Paul's email address?

14. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

15. slanguage

16. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

i couldn't help but laugh at that vid but on a serious note that looks like some real deal cleaning power. cant wait to get mine.

17. Spyral

Video is uploading to my Youtube account right now, so I can submit it to CG..lol

18. Spyral

sent..lol..no matter what, I win a free 16oz product or a pot of Petes 53 or 5050 just for submitting a video.

YouTube - Diablo Wheel Gel Field Test

Please watch it on youtube and rate it well and add snarky comments..lol

19. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Lmao Spy you are one funny dude, "There ya go, very nice." @ 1:11 haha. And your Retard left alone video. lol.

20. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

went by CG today and picked up the diablo!

[​IMG]

that towel by the way is their new sasquatch towel, seems pretty close to the uber no name that DD sells.

[​IMG]