BrendanS Detailed: Widebody Supercharged 350Z

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by BrendanS, Jun 27, 2010.

1. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

Lucky son of a gun, I am taking summer semester. 4 courses in the summer blows.

2. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

Dang! My last day was like May 16th and graduation was May 20th. I'm 18, since Feb 29th. I never noticed you leaved in America's hat either!

lolololololololololololol

3. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

sounds like fun, i don't know what you're talking about:shead:
    daaamn you guys finish earlier. Yeah I'm up in Vancouver, BC. Love your stang man. To be honest I usually don't like stangs at all, but yours is beautiful. Love the all black man, you executed it really well. Do cops give you a lot of attention because of the windshield being tinted and headlights/tailights all black?

4. 02blackout

Yeah I've been out for a bit. I love it, youll love it too!
    Thank you! Theres so many normal/run down stangs on the road so it gives em a bad name.
    Cops....ha. 25 tickets son.
    12 for window tint. 6 for having a smoked license plate cover. 1 for having no windshield wipers. 1 for driving with fog lights and parking lights at dusk. 3 speeding and 1 for not stopping completely at a red light. And my most recent, form like a month ago- following a cop too closely. I mean seriously wtf. She had given me 3 tickets before so me and my attorney (the dude with the '88 Porsche that I recently detailed) sort of came to the conclusion thats its harassment.

My windows have been the legal % for liek 2 months. A few days before I leave for college I'm getting them dark again :applause2:

5. BrendanS

LOL...holy crap dude. Cop magnet is an understatement for you:yikes:

6. 02blackout

Hahah I guess. I have to write a letter to my town basically saying I'm a dumbass. Not to mention, I have to hang out with some cops to "see that they are good people." FML.

I gotta wake up in 2 hours (5am) dude. See ya

But yeah now back on topic hahaha

7. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

so let me ask you . . . . . . you used the Zep Citrus to clean the rims just like any other rim cleaner and it doesn't stain the rims or anything?

Seems like a very cost effective cleaner. It's like $10 a gallon and you an make 3 gallons for that price. Just not sure how to dilute it or what to use it on since it says not to use for automotive purposes.

8. BrendanS

These were clearcoated so it's not straight chrome. I dilute Zep Citrus 3:1 and it works great. Not the best on tires but Zep Purple takes the cake on that one. Just don't let the APC dry on the car, I haven't had any problems at all with the Zep.

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

sounds good. hope it can tackle the hawaii red dirt.

10. EvoFire

EvoFire Birth of a Detailer

Thanks Brendan for letting me drop by for the detail. A bit of let down I didn't see your put the sealant on, and it was great meeting you!

And I see my dirty SUV in one of your pics lol!