Bottle Holders?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by vtec92civic, Apr 1, 2010.

  1. vtec92civic

    vtec92civic Nuba Guru

    Right now i'm trying to consolidate my mobile setup. I feel like things are scattered but to some or most i might appear to be pretty organized.

    My question is this . . . . . . what are all you mobile detailers using right now to hold your spray bottles of different products you are using?

    also . . . . do you take multiple spray bottles of the same product with you with different dilution ratios in each?

    Right now i primarily take these bins:

    [​IMG]

    Bin # 1

    Microfibers , Terry Towels, Glass Cleaner, Tire Dressing, ONR, Water Spot Remover (paint & glass) , (2-3) bottles of different wax/sealants, wax applicator & Daytona Wheel brush

    Bin # 2 (if needed depending on the type of detail)

    Compounds, Polishes, CCS Pads, Wool Pad, Masking Tape, Spare Halogen Bulbs, Polishing Soap, Metal Polish, Leather Brush

    Misc. Things I take

    (2) 5 Gallon Buckets/Gritt Guards

    one of the buckets gets filled with spray bottles, foam gun nozzle, megs wheel brush, tire brush and a misc. brush

    Foam Gun

    i have a bunch of other stuff such as:

    Pressure Washer
    Shop Vacuums
    Halogen Lights (if needed)
    Makita Rotary
    PCXP

    Bag of Flat Pads and backing plates . . . . .

    i'm just trying to figure out the best way to carry everything in a neat and uniformed fashion so that it's easier for me to take everything in case i need it

    versus having a bunch of free floating stuff. I feel like i also need to add more spray bottles so i can have a variety of different dilutions of the products that i currently carry with me and not just have 1 dilution and try to make that work for everything.

    Any ideas or pictures of your guys Mobile Setup would be excellent!

    Thanks Guys. I'll try and get some photo's of my stuff ti give you all a better idea.
     
  2. black-n-silver

    black-n-silver Any Rag Vehicle Washer

    While I don't do lots of mobile work, I have been considering a water bottle carrier as a spray bottle holder - [​IMG].

    This specific one is collapsible. Not certain it would hold the standard size bottles, but looks as though it would.
     

Share This Page