Autoglym now in NA

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Feb 6, 2010.

1. junebug

junebug Jedi Nuba

Twenty pages about wax at Walmart! Now that's something Sam would be proud of. I love free enterprise!

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Bringing the thread back to life as news from SEMA is 4 new products from AG coming to the states to be sold:

I have not seen AG at walley world much anymore how about you guys?

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

nice! i love fastglass!

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I already have Fast Glass, Leather Cleaner and Balm and the Interior Shampoo. All are top notch.

5. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

Also heard from the AG guys at SEMA that AG will not be dealing in the future with Walmart as the prices were not what AG had planned on when introducing to the US mass market, so get your products while you can. They'll pretty much be dealing only through Pep Boys for now.

6. metajames

metajames Birth of a Detailer

Fastglass is a awesome product. Also $35 HD wax from walmart is a unbelievable deal, I've been really impressed with it for the price.

7. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

Walmart doesnt really stock anything besides HD Wax and the perfect palm applicators so we're not really missing much. The AG website says they sell CWC in the states but I have yet to see in OTC.

On another note, I found some sites in the states that sells the AG interior cleaner 5L (interior shampoo) and AG Window Clean 5L (Fast Glass) but their shipping prices are ridiculous.

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Yeah I have seen the placs with IC...as for CWC try Amazon, have free shipping if you are Prime member, for non-members over $25 and you get free shipping.