Audi RS4 MTM + Scholl and Duragloss

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by bjorke, Oct 6, 2008.

1. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Wow that is some great work there, looks better than brand new!!

2. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Extreme detail and a superb writeup, A+ work my firend:applause2:

BTW the scholl polishes look very good

3. bjorke

bjorke Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Thought I share some pictures whiplazh edited for me:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hardstyler

Hardstyler Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Nice pics bjorke:applause2:

5. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

I'd sell anybody's sister for one of those :) Nice work buddy! Could you tell me the difference between the Riccardo Clay and all of the other poly-clays out there? Just curious if there's really a difference between that and the other stuff or if it's just another "name hype". I know there's a huge difference between the Clay Magic and the poly crap, I mean clay, that I've been using. I don't know why more people don't use Clay Magic; it's very nice. If it wasn't more than 60$ for an 8 oz. bar here in Hungary I'd never be without it.

Another question: Have you used Scholl S17 and if so, what do you think of it (OK that was 2 questions :shrug:)? I think one-steppers are starting to make their way into the detailing world... I've been using A15, S0 and S17 and love them to bits. Another line that I've been introduced to is Insta Finish... they've also got some fantastic one-steppers.

6. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

very nice write up

7. richy

richy Guest

Bjorke..really, really nice job on that car! The paint looks fantastic, but I gotta say the one thing that absolutely jumps out of the page is the wheels..you got them looking incredible!! In so many pics, it's the wheels that steal the show.

8. bjorke

I don't know any huge differences between the Riccardo and the others. And when it comes to Scholl, I've only tried the two in the detail: S03+ and S30+. But i've only heard that it's good stuff from others, so i suppose it's a great polish. Thanks for the comment :)

9. bjorke

Thank you richy. The wheels came out great. DG 501 really cleaned them well :)

10. My2Cents

My2Cents Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Good job Bjorke ! Bet the owner was pretty happy. Next time though you'd probably be better of if acces to a better garage ??

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

beautiful writeup

12. bjorke

Thanks, It's not the owner's garage ;) He had never seen the car looking so good...so i'm happy :) You're on DCN, right??

13. My2Cents

My2Cents Any Rag Vehicle Washer

That's right !

14. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

Nice work and well-documented. Awesome car.

15. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

very nice work!

i would commit murder for a B5 RS4. without hesitation. that is one of my all time favorite cars.

its like my "Eleanor" in a sense. (gone in sixty seconds reference). plus they're pretty rare. only a handful in the states that i know about.

16. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Beautiful piece of machinery! And super awesome detail job!