ATL airport...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by MadOzodi, Aug 12, 2008.

  1. MadOzodi

    MadOzodi Nuba Guru

    Is it always this crowded & busy? Sheesh! 2 hour layover sucks rocks.
     
  2. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    It's the busiest airport in the world mate!
     
  3. MadOzodi

    MadOzodi Nuba Guru

    I've never seen a man get so upset because I couldn't tell him how much longer it would take my brother and sister-in-law to change my nephew in the family bathroom.

    Jackhole: Is there someone in there?

    Me: Yes

    Jackhole: How long have they been in there?

    Me: I dunno, I haven't been keeping track.

    Jackhole: Well, who's in there?

    (At this point I'm in disbelief at the questions I've been asked and am trying to decide if this guy is for real, so there was enough of a pause before my next answer)

    Me: Why does it matter?

    Jackhole: How much longer are they going to be in there?

    (Now I'm pissed so I just shrug and give him a look that tells him I think he a complete imbecile)

    Jackhole: So you don't know how much longer they'll be in there?

    Me: However long it takes my brother and sister-in-law to change my 10 month old nephew is how long

    Jackhole as he's walking away: When I had a 10 month old I knew how long it'd take me to change a diaper.

    Me in a voice loud enough for people within a 10ft radius to hear: Best of luck finding an unoccupied bathroom sir.

    Gentleman next to me who witnessed the whole thing unfold: That is one angry man.

    All I could say to myself afterwards was "Really?"

    :crasy:

    I'll be avoiding the ATL airport like the plague b/c it makes the South not quite as polite as I remember it.
     
  4. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    The people who work there aren't the most intelligent either...
     
  5. Nica

    Nica Banned

    Sounds like quite the experience if you ask me :what:
     
  6. MWAUTOPRO

    MWAUTOPRO Jedi Nuba

    People just need to relax sometimes, people who get tense over time scare me a little bit. I cannot even imagine going through life like the guy waiting in line next to you.

    I think more people need to do machine polishing, you learn things just take time and you cant rush everything.

    You have a good trip though?
     

Share This Page